Twenty-20 blind cricket starts off at Chandigarh
A Twenty-20 Cricket for Blind tournament has started in Chandigarh in Punjab. The Cricket Association for Blind in India (CABI) is organizing the event.
In the first match that was held, Jharkhand beat Punjab. While Jharkhand scored 115 for 7 runs, Punjab was behind them by just 2 runs. Punjab’s score was 113/8.
The finals of the Twenty-20 blind cricket will be held soon.
The NGO Udham is organizing the event in Chandigarh.
The players had a great time interacting with each other, and playing their favourite sport. This blind cricket tournament was truly a blessing for the players.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News