Uttar Pradesh State Seminar on Rights of The Person with Disabilities Act 2016
Uttar Pradesh State Seminar on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016:
Next in the series of the 'game changer seminars" to take the new disability law to the people.
The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is organising a series of interactive seminars on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
Organised by NCPEDP
National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is a cross-disability, non-profit organization, working as an interface between the Government, Industry, International Agencies, and the Voluntary Sector towards empowerment of persons with disabilities.
Please send email for registration!
Come! Attend! Take back the learning & support in making the difference.
- Starts on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 10 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Lucknow
- Location: Hotel Gemini Continental
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP)
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276/2622127
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Headlines August 12, 2019 Priyanka responds to criticism over tweet
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
- Get-Hooked August 14, 2019 Young innovator Prashant Gade seeks support to give prosthetic arms for free to the needy
- Headlines August 14, 2019 Kerala man Noushad wins hearts in flood-hit Kerala
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News