Divyangjan Sashakti Karan Mela
Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi is keen to start this "Awareness Generation & Publicity Scheme with regard to "DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTI KARAN MELA" for two days.
DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTIKARAN MELA aims to raise awareness among persons with disabilities, their families, and civil society with the goal to create a road map for their inclusive development and also it may provide the chance to other stakeholder to know about disability and its related factor so as to work on it.
It will provide opportunities and awareness to all disabled students and help in strengthening them for their overall growth with regards to making them stable in the mainstream society.
Children and adults with intellectual disability, Autism, cerebral palsy , Visual, Speech & Hearing, loco motors and multiple disabilities and their families. This awareness plan is aimed to approach the larger society.
- Starts on: Saturday, 31 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Apr 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium, Mangolpuri
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi (VSSD)
- Organizer Phone: 8585924133,011279157
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.vssdngo.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Technology June 12, 2019 Chatbot Mera Mitra aims to be the personal companion for all things to do with disability in India
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News