Divyangjan Sashakti Karan Mela
Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi is keen to start this "Awareness Generation & Publicity Scheme with regard to "DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTI KARAN MELA" for two days.
DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTIKARAN MELA aims to raise awareness among persons with disabilities, their families, and civil society with the goal to create a road map for their inclusive development and also it may provide the chance to other stakeholder to know about disability and its related factor so as to work on it.
It will provide opportunities and awareness to all disabled students and help in strengthening them for their overall growth with regards to making them stable in the mainstream society.
Children and adults with intellectual disability, Autism, cerebral palsy , Visual, Speech & Hearing, loco motors and multiple disabilities and their families. This awareness plan is aimed to approach the larger society.
- Starts on: Saturday, 31 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Apr 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium, Mangolpuri
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi (VSSD)
- Organizer Phone: 8585924133,011279157
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.vssdngo.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 What Good Are We? - Guest column by Arun Dua
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News