Divyangjan Sashakti Karan Mela
Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi is keen to start this “Awareness Generation & Publicity Scheme with regard to “DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTI KARAN MELA” for two days.
DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTIKARAN MELA aims to raise awareness among persons with disabilities, their families, and civil society with the goal to create a road map for their inclusive development and also it may provide the chance to other stakeholder to know about disability and its related factor so as to work on it.
It will provide opportunities and awareness to all disabled students and help in strengthening them for their overall growth with regards to making them stable in the mainstream society.
Children and adults with intellectual disability, Autism, cerebral palsy , Visual, Speech & Hearing, loco motors and multiple disabilities and their families. This awareness plan is aimed to approach the larger society.
- Starts on: Saturday, 31 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Apr 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium, Mangolpuri
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi (VSSD)
- Organizer Phone: 8585924133,011279157
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.vssdngo.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019