Divyangjan Sashakti Karan Mela
Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi is keen to start this “Awareness Generation & Publicity Scheme with regard to “DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTI KARAN MELA” for two days.
DIVYANGJAN SASHAKTIKARAN MELA aims to raise awareness among persons with disabilities, their families, and civil society with the goal to create a road map for their inclusive development and also it may provide the chance to other stakeholder to know about disability and its related factor so as to work on it.
It will provide opportunities and awareness to all disabled students and help in strengthening them for their overall growth with regards to making them stable in the mainstream society.
Children and adults with intellectual disability, Autism, cerebral palsy , Visual, Speech & Hearing, loco motors and multiple disabilities and their families. This awareness plan is aimed to approach the larger society.
- Starts on: Saturday, 31 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 01 Apr 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Shaheed Bhagat Singh Stadium, Mangolpuri
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Viklang Sahara Samiti Delhi (VSSD)
- Organizer Phone: 8585924133,011279157
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.vssdngo.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018