Conference on Autism in Bengaluru
Bengaluru city is hosting a conference on autism on the 3 and 4 March. The event will be organized by a non-profit organization named Behaviour Momentum India Foundation. Pediatricians, International Behavioral Experts, Psychiatrists, Neurologists, and parents of kids who have autism will take part in the event. The conference will happen at Hotel Taj Vivanta from 9AM onwards.
According to the BMI Foundation, parents do not have a definite idea of what autism is. They are not aware of the scientific treatments, magnitude and intensity of the problem. Parents usually end up exposing their children with autism to wrong treatments. This will have a negative impact on the health of the child.
BMI foundation aims to give the parents a better idea on how to deal with children who have autism. The conference will provide practical directions on how to take care of a child with autism whether it is someone with autism in their childhood, adolescence or adulthood.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports October 23, 2018 Mumbai to host first national throwball & swimming camp this week
- Headlines October 23, 2018 Uttar Pradesh politician's wife arrested on suspicion of killing son
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Indian Sign Language gets to wider audience, thanks to GiftAbled Foundation
- Headlines October 23, 2018 Jio Diwali Dhamaka Offer brings yearlong free calling for just 1699
- Headlines October 18, 2018 Priyanka Chopra to marry later this year, most likely in Rajasthan
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News