Conference on Autism in Bengaluru
March 5, 2018
Bengaluru city is hosting a conference on autism on the 3 and 4 March. The event will be organized by a non-profit organization named Behaviour Momentum India Foundation. Pediatricians, International Behavioral Experts, Psychiatrists, Neurologists, and parents of kids who have autism will take part in the event. The conference will happen at Hotel Taj Vivanta from 9AM onwards.
According to the BMI Foundation, parents do not have a definite idea of what autism is. They are not aware of the scientific treatments, magnitude and intensity of the problem. Parents usually end up exposing their children with autism to wrong treatments. This will have a negative impact on the health of the child.
BMI foundation aims to give the parents a better idea on how to deal with children who have autism. The conference will provide practical directions on how to take care of a child with autism whether it is someone with autism in their childhood, adolescence or adulthood.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports August 15, 2019 Sekhar Goud is India's first triple amputee to scale Mount Elburus in Russia twice
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Events August 14, 2019 Adolescent Training and Sex Education Workshop
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
- Headlines August 12, 2019 68 lives lost in Kerala floods
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Cold Eid celebrations in Srinagar as restrictions return
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News