Conference on Autism in Bengaluru
March 5, 2018
Bengaluru city is hosting a conference on autism on the 3 and 4 March. The event will be organized by a non-profit organization named Behaviour Momentum India Foundation. Pediatricians, International Behavioral Experts, Psychiatrists, Neurologists, and parents of kids who have autism will take part in the event. The conference will happen at Hotel Taj Vivanta from 9AM onwards.
According to the BMI Foundation, parents do not have a definite idea of what autism is. They are not aware of the scientific treatments, magnitude and intensity of the problem. Parents usually end up exposing their children with autism to wrong treatments. This will have a negative impact on the health of the child.
BMI foundation aims to give the parents a better idea on how to deal with children who have autism. The conference will provide practical directions on how to take care of a child with autism whether it is someone with autism in their childhood, adolescence or adulthood.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Rahul Gandhi PM Modi over chowkidaar campaign
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Parikkar given state funeral with military honours
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Child prodigy Joshua Beckford proves disability need not be a roadblock to your dreams
- Headlines March 20, 2019 One CRPF jawan killed, six others injured in naxal attack
- Headlines March 23, 2019 At least 47 killed, over 600 injured in explosion in China
- Get-hooked March 21, 2019 In enabling son Advait to unlock his potential, mom Smrithy came into her own as an empowered parent
- Headlines March 22, 2019 BJP releases first list of candidates for elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News