Conference on Autism in Bengaluru
March 5, 2018
Bengaluru city is hosting a conference on autism on the 3 and 4 March. The event will be organized by a non-profit organization named Behaviour Momentum India Foundation. Pediatricians, International Behavioral Experts, Psychiatrists, Neurologists, and parents of kids who have autism will take part in the event. The conference will happen at Hotel Taj Vivanta from 9AM onwards.
According to the BMI Foundation, parents do not have a definite idea of what autism is. They are not aware of the scientific treatments, magnitude and intensity of the problem. Parents usually end up exposing their children with autism to wrong treatments. This will have a negative impact on the health of the child.
BMI foundation aims to give the parents a better idea on how to deal with children who have autism. The conference will provide practical directions on how to take care of a child with autism whether it is someone with autism in their childhood, adolescence or adulthood.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 26, 2019 Rahul Gandhi's resignation offer rejected
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
- Get-hooked May 27, 2019 Sports has many benefits for amputees, so go for it, say experts
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Accessible Elections in India & lessons for the future
- Get-hooked May 27, 2019 An exclusive anthem for children with hearing disabilities aims to spread awareness
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News