Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, & Vishakhapatnam railway stations have wheelchair ramps
To help passengers with disabilities board trains easily, the East Coast Railway has introduced mobile wheelchair ramps at three main stations. These stations are Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur and Visakhapatnam railway Stations.
The East Coast Railway has designed the ramp. They can be carried easily. The service is free.
Passengers who want to use the wheelchair ramps will have to go to the Wheelchair Section near the office of the Chief Ticket Inspector at these stations.
The East Coast Railway is planning to introduce wheelchair ramps at other important stations soon.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News