Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, & Vishakhapatnam railway stations have wheelchair ramps
To help passengers with disabilities board trains easily, the East Coast Railway has introduced mobile wheelchair ramps at three main stations. These stations are Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur and Visakhapatnam railway Stations.
The East Coast Railway has designed the ramp. They can be carried easily. The service is free.
Passengers who want to use the wheelchair ramps will have to go to the Wheelchair Section near the office of the Chief Ticket Inspector at these stations.
The East Coast Railway is planning to introduce wheelchair ramps at other important stations soon.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee dies at 95
- Parasports November 20, 2018 Divyaang Myithri Sports Academy’s wheelchair cricket camp is a success
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Prime Minister Modi launches projects over ₹2,400 crore in Varanasi
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018