Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur, & Vishakhapatnam railway stations have wheelchair ramps
March 4, 2018
To help passengers with disabilities board trains easily, the East Coast Railway has introduced mobile wheelchair ramps at three main stations. These stations are Bhubaneswar, Sambalpur and Visakhapatnam railway Stations.
The East Coast Railway has designed the ramp. They can be carried easily. The service is free.
Passengers who want to use the wheelchair ramps will have to go to the Wheelchair Section near the office of the Chief Ticket Inspector at these stations.
The East Coast Railway is planning to introduce wheelchair ramps at other important stations soon.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News