Camp Clean & Green
Four days full of Nature, Adventure , Bonding , Fun and Independent Living.
Facilitated by Experts from the field of Special Needs.
In a safe & accessible environment- Cottages with Attached baths, Running Hot water, Healthy, Delicious Food
About the Camp Site - Suryagoan, Sattal
A cluster of seven lakes surrounded by densely forested hills, with the village of Suryagaon. Spread out on the saddle of the hill overlooking the lakes.
The campsite is perched above the village.
Accessible by a short train journey or a 6 hour drive from Delhi, it is a place where young people with varied ability can unwind, learn new skills, bond with friends and community and return rejuvenated after a few days amidst an un-spoilt natural environment.
The surrounding forest has hidden waterfalls, various hiking trails, a lake at every bend of the road, and a positive vibe. No wonder we call it the ‘wildlife refuge for humans’.
Ability Based Activities
Social skills, ADLs,Team Games, Independent Living,Music, Drum Circle, Art Therapy, Nature Painting, Community Connections, Adventure Sports -hiking, rappeling, rock climbing , kayaking, zip lining, swimming( lake )
Register through Phone or Email!
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 27 Mar 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: Uttrakhand
- Location: Suryagaon
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Evoluer Solutions
- Organizer Phone: 9810602787,882698607
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://evoluersolutions.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Parasports December 18, 2018 Para athletes see opportunities in Citi-International Paralympic Committee partnership
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
- Education December 18, 2018 Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News