Inclov Social Spaces with Enable Travel at Red Fox Hotel
Inclov Social Spaces returns to Chandigarh with another inclusive meet up for people with or without disabilities on Sunday, 18th March. After the magical success of the nightlife meet up last year, we are back with yet another day meet up where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections, and even find your ‘Special One’!
Promoting the spirit of inclusion and diversity for the differently-abled community, Inclov Social Spaces in partnership with Enable Travel invites you for an action-packed inclusive event where you can meet others for friendship, dating or even marriage.
The first-of-its-kind inclusive meet-up in the city will be an action-packed day filled with bonding activities, fun games, banter, and will also give you the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends and become a part of the unique Inclov community. All of this, while you can gorge away on sumptuous food & beverages while forming new connections in an inclusive atmosphere unlike anything that you may have witnessed before.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability.
Highlights of the meet up: • Inclusive meet up for people with disabilities in Chandigarh. • A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process. • Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible. • Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired. • Food and beverages.
- Starts on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Chandigarh
- Location: Red Fox Hotel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 01244034567
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 63 government websites now accessible for disabled people, claims Centre. Not enough, says experts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 7, 2019
Events February 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019