Inclov Social Spaces with Enable Travel at Red Fox Hotel
Inclov Social Spaces returns to Chandigarh with another inclusive meet up for people with or without disabilities on Sunday, 18th March. After the magical success of the nightlife meet up last year, we are back with yet another day meet up where you can meet new people, make new friends, form new connections, and even find your 'Special One'!
Promoting the spirit of inclusion and diversity for the differently-abled community, Inclov Social Spaces in partnership with Enable Travel invites you for an action-packed inclusive event where you can meet others for friendship, dating or even marriage.
The first-of-its-kind inclusive meet-up in the city will be an action-packed day filled with bonding activities, fun games, banter, and will also give you the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends and become a part of the unique Inclov community. All of this, while you can gorge away on sumptuous food & beverages while forming new connections in an inclusive atmosphere unlike anything that you may have witnessed before.
The event is inclusive in nature and our location is universally designed which ensures 100% accessibility in infrastructure for people with disability.
Highlights of the meet up: - Inclusive meet up for people with disabilities in Chandigarh. - A chance to meet many others and interact with them to socialize, make friends, find a date or even a life partner in the process. - Everything from entry/exit to washrooms is fully wheelchair accessible. - Sign language interpreter for the hearing-impaired. - Food and beverages.
- Starts on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 18 Mar 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Chandigarh
- Location: Red Fox Hotel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Inclov
- Organizer Phone: 01244034567
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.inclov.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 18, 2019 RUN for Wheels Marathon
- Headlines July 15, 2019 Press Club of India supports media boycott of Kangana
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Parenting corner - Autism and Aggression
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
- Accessibility July 12, 2019 Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation gets set to make buildings accessible
- Events July 18, 2019 Josh Run
- Headlines July 18, 2019 Dhoni unlikely for next tour, to be part of transitioning phase
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News