14th National Para Championship for Cerebral palsy
As we are aware that we got invitation from CPISRA (Cerebral Palsy international Sports and Recreation Association) to participate in the upcoming CPISRA World Games August 2018 which is going to be held in Sant Cugat (Spain).
Thus Indian sports federation of Cerebral Palsy is going to conduct the Championship Athletics and trials for the upcoming CPISRA World Games 2018 which is going to be held in Sant Cugat (Spain).
Selection Trials will be conducted on 22nd and 23rd March at Patliputra Sports Complex, Patna, Bihar.
All the Cerebral Palsy Athletes, and affiliated state Units, special schools, integrated schools, N.G.Os and sports clubs can send the entries of the eligible athletes for participating in trials.
The team will be finalized after the trials.
Championship and trial Sports : Athletics
Eligibility : only athlete with cerebral Palsy Normal and Border line IQ can participate!
Age Criteria : 14 years and over on 31st December 2018
- Starts on: Thursday, 22 Mar 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 23 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Patna
- Location: Patliputra Sports Complex
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Bihar Para Sports Association
- Organizer Phone: 9431015499
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://