International Sign Interpreters Training in Asia 2018
We're glad to share with you an upcoming event, we'll host the “International Sign Interpreters Training in Asia 2018” in Macau between 11 and 13 May 2018.
The training targets to the OM of WFD RSA, both hearing and deaf interpreters are welcome.
Trainers from WASLI and trainer from Asia are invited to share their valuable experience and knowledge with the fellow interpreters.
Language: English and International Sign ( Simultaneous interpreting in Macau Sign Language, Cantonese and CART captioning are also provided. ) Note: Participants to the Public Talk will be rewarded a certificate of attendance.
Instructors: Nigel Howard ( Deaf Interpreter Advisor WASLI ) Susan Emerson ( Executive Board Member WASLI ) Megumi Kawakami ( RID Certified Deaf Interpreter )
International Sign Interpreters Training in Asia 2018 Dete: 11 - 13 May 2018 Address: Rua do Campo, No.124, Kin Fai Building, Third Floor, R201-203 Macau, Macau Note: For participants endorsed by WFD RSA OM only.
See you in Macau.
- Starts on: Friday, 11 May 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 13 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Macau
- Location: Rua De Compo
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: World Federation of the Deaf Regional Secretariat for Asia
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.wfdeafrsa.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje accuses opposition leader of body-shaming
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News