International Sign Interpreters Training in Asia 2018
We're glad to share with you an upcoming event, we'll host the "International Sign Interpreters Training in Asia 2018" in Macau between 11 and 13 May 2018.
The training targets to the OM of WFD RSA, both hearing and deaf interpreters are welcome.
Trainers from WASLI and trainer from Asia are invited to share their valuable experience and knowledge with the fellow interpreters.
Language: English and International Sign ( Simultaneous interpreting in Macau Sign Language, Cantonese and CART captioning are also provided. ) Note: Participants to the Public Talk will be rewarded a certificate of attendance.
Instructors: Nigel Howard ( Deaf Interpreter Advisor WASLI ) Susan Emerson ( Executive Board Member WASLI ) Megumi Kawakami ( RID Certified Deaf Interpreter )
International Sign Interpreters Training in Asia 2018 Dete: 11 - 13 May 2018 Address: Rua do Campo, No.124, Kin Fai Building, Third Floor, R201-203 Macau, Macau Note: For participants endorsed by WFD RSA OM only.
See you in Macau.
- Starts on: Friday, 11 May 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 13 May 2018 at 01:00 PM
- City: Macau
- Location: Rua De Compo
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: World Federation of the Deaf Regional Secretariat for Asia
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.wfdeafrsa.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 12, 2019 First phase of 17th Loka Sabha elections completed
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News