Enabling Unit and Equal Opportunity Cell is back with its annual festival, "PAHAL". The objective of PAHAL is to promote an inclusive and cohesive society, especially for students. It provides students a great learning experience, a sense of belonging and a trove of wonderful memories. The event line up includes:
DJ Evening First time in the history of Delhi University we present to you an evening with the Live performance by Indian's first differently abled DJ Varun Khullar. Groove to the tunes the Lalit's resident DJ as he pumps up the adrenaline with his phenomenal performance.
All and sundry Open for every person who has ever had an opinion or has been passionate about anything in life we welcome you to our Debate and Slam Poetry event
Colored tales For all the Picassos and van Goghs in making this is the perfect platform to showcase their painting prowess
The Talent Hunt Our annual much-anticipated talent hunt is back. Hurry up and register if you are willing to explore any of the fields like Dancing, Singing, Fashion Show and many more
In their shoes A series of fun activities that compel participants to use their other senses and abilities. The activity aimed at sensitizing all Towards the needs of the differently abled while at the same time serving dollops of fun cheer and laughter.
To know more about the event, CLICK HERE: Annual festival of Hans Raj College in Delhi University takes up inclusion as its theme
- Starts on: Tuesday, 13 Mar 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 14 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Hans Raj College, University Of Delhi
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: Enabling Unit & EOC Hans Raj College
- Organizer Phone: 9654888608
- Organizer Email: Eoc.email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 22, 2018 Amritsar train tragedy - Organisers go missing, police yet to identify accused
- Accessibility October 22, 2018 Making gardening fun for wheelchair users
- Events October 22, 2018 Tandav 5.0 Volunteer Meetup #2
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Parasports October 23, 2018 Mumbai to host first national throwball & swimming camp this week
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News