Writing Made Easy!
Ummeed’s much-in-demand Writing Made Easy workshop conducted by the Occupational Therapy team will be held on June 17. This workshop is for caregivers, teachers and professionals to develop and support writing skills of children. Register soon!
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Jun 2018 at 04:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Ummeed Training Facility, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Ummeed
- Organizer Phone: 02262102000
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
- Events December 17, 2018 Workshop on Concessions and Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018