Blind Cricket Conclave to discuss ways to widen the reach of the game
The Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI) and Samarthanam Trust, in partnership with IndusInd Bank, will hold a Blind Cricket Conclave on 9 March 2018 in New Delhi.
The aim of the conclave is to celebrate the many achievements of blind cricket, the success stories, as well as discuss ways to promote the game.
This full day event will look at the transformation the game has brought to the lives of blind cricketers.
At the Blind Cricket Conclave, there will be renowned corporates, sponsors, aspiring cricketers, government bodies, media, and sportspersons present.
Among the topics to be discussed are the birth of CABI, its history, achievements, and future, and the impact of corporate support on sports. There will be well known blind cricketers present as well to discuss playing techniques.
The president of the CABI Mahantesh G.K. said that he hoped the conclave will be a milestone in the history of blind cricket.
I look forward to sharing the blind cricket experiences with all the guests and participants. I am glad that the preparations are going in the right way and I hope to witness an amazing response from all the eminent personalities from various verticals participating - Mahantesh G.K, President, Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI)
The Indian team that lifted the 5th ODI Blind Cricket World Cup will also be present at the Conclave.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Sexual assaults on disabled women to come under focus in Delhi convention
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Shah Rukh Khan champions Air India on social media
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some driving tips for people with disabilities
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 MCI moves towards public consultation on on amendments to disability rules for MBBS students
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prayatna Counselling & Early Intervention Centre is on the journey of making a positive change
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports November 18, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018