Blind Cricket Conclave to discuss ways to widen the reach of the game
March 9, 2018
The Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI) and Samarthanam Trust, in partnership with IndusInd Bank, will hold a Blind Cricket Conclave on 9 March 2018 in New Delhi.
The aim of the conclave is to celebrate the many achievements of blind cricket, the success stories, as well as discuss ways to promote the game.
This full day event will look at the transformation the game has brought to the lives of blind cricketers.
At the Blind Cricket Conclave, there will be renowned corporates, sponsors, aspiring cricketers, government bodies, media, and sportspersons present.
Among the topics to be discussed are the birth of CABI, its history, achievements, and future, and the impact of corporate support on sports. There will be well known blind cricketers present as well to discuss playing techniques.
The president of the CABI Mahantesh G.K. said that he hoped the conclave will be a milestone in the history of blind cricket.
I look forward to sharing the blind cricket experiences with all the guests and participants. I am glad that the preparations are going in the right way and I hope to witness an amazing response from all the eminent personalities from various verticals participating - Mahantesh G.K, President, Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI)
The Indian team that lifted the 5th ODI Blind Cricket World Cup will also be present at the Conclave.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News