United Airlines will sensitize staff towards travelers with intellectual disabilities
March 10, 2018
United Airlines, a major airline in the United States, is taking measures to improve the travel experience for people with intellectual disabilities. This is one of the many steps planned to improve inclusion.
United Airlines has said that it will train all its workers to understand the needs of disabled people better.
The training has been developed with Special Olympics. It aims to make travelling a positive experience.
Over 60,000 of the airline's frontline employees will complete the new training by the end of 2018.
Apart from this, United Airlines is also looking at ways to make people with intellectual disabilities a part of its attempts to create an inclusive workforce.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 26, 2019 Coaching Classes for Visually Impaired Students
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Salman to earn 400 crore from Bigg Boss 13
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Driving change in attitudes towards disability in Jammu-Kashmir - My Take by Dildar Ahmad Shapoo
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News