Annual festival of Hans Raj College in Delhi University takes up inclusion as its theme
One of Delhi University's oldest and most well known colleges, Hans Raj College, will hold its annual festival next week.
Called PAHAL, the festival is being organized by the Enabling Unit and Equal Opportunity Cell of Hans Raj College. PAHAL aims to promote an inclusive society, especially for students.
Newz Hook, a media partner of this festival, will bring you stories highlighting the various programs around the theme of inclusion.
Some of the events lined up are a DJ Evening, with a live performance by India's first disabled abled DJ Varun Khullar. There is also an event called Inclusion Day-Out. This is open to anyone who has something to say at the Open Mic and Slam Poetry events.
There is a painting event, where people get to show off their artistic skills. The much looked forward to annual Talent Hunt is back as well. If anyone wants to register, this is the time to act.
One of the main highlights is an event called In Their Shoes. This is a series of activities that encourage participants to use all their senses. The idea is to build sensitization towards the needs of people with disabilities.
The festival is on 13 March and 14 March and will be held at the lawn beside the Old Canteen of Hans Raj College.
The events are open to all people, regardless of sex, age, and disability.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE: Pahal '18
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 22, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer to get married on 15 November
- Accessibility October 21, 2018 Wheelchair taxi service Ezy Mov is set to go places
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Sneakers designed by Virat Kohli launched in India
- Parasports October 16, 2018 Aiming for gold in 2020 Paralympics, Asian Para Games gold medalist Ekta Bhyan tells Newz Hook
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Protests in Sabarimala continues on fourth day
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Education October 20, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News