Mary Jenitta, the matchmaker, is helping disabled people find partners
March 12, 2018
Mary Jenitta from Kottayam in Kerala, loves playing matchmaker! She has come up with something quite different and interesting.
Jenitta has started a matrimonial site to connect people with disabilities. Her aim is to help disabled people find partners for life.
The website www.heavenlycarecharitabletrust.org was founded in February this year, and seems to be attracting a lot of interest!
Jenitta's idea to start such a site is born from personal experience. As an eight-month-old, she was affected by polio. She now walks with the help of crutches. Jenitta says that people with disabilities find it hard to form relationships.
Jenitta, who is 31 years old, has been fortunate to find love. Her husband, Libin Kurian, is her strongest support in this initiative to connect people with disabilities. Libin has a business in Ayurveda products.
Currently, the website operates from their home in Kottayam. Libin's employees help her out when she needs.
In the future, the couple plans to offer financial assistance to disabled people, who find it hard to fund for their wedding.
The couple, who are blessed with an eight-month-old baby San Ealaijah, are determined to help disabled people find love and happiness!
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News