OrCam MyEye, the innovative reading glasses, for people with low vision
March 15, 2018
The OrCam MyEye 2.0 has been shortlisted for the Health Innovation Award at the Wearable Technology Awards 2018.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 is an artificial vision device. It aims to make reading easy for people who are low vision.
The device is the size of a finger It is based on a powerful artificial vision technology.
The device allows the user to read text from any surface. The user can also recognize faces, products, and bank notes.
The device is extremely fast and discreet.
It has been found to be useful for people who are blind, partially sighted, and have reading difficulties.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 can be easily mounted or fixed onto eyeglasses or sunglasses.
It is also hands free, and does not require a smartphone or Wi-Fi.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology August 15, 2019 'Smart Car Seat for Differently-Abled' gets a thumbs up for innovation & creativity
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend 17 Aug-18 Aug
- Events August 22, 2019 Ganesha Making Workshop
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Parasports August 21, 2019 Indian para swimmers successfully swim the Catalina Channel, set Asia record
- Headlines August 18, 2019 ‘Mission Mangal’ gets grand opening at box office
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Narendra Modi speaks to Donald Trump
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News