OrCam MyEye, the innovative reading glasses, for people with low vision
March 15, 2018
The OrCam MyEye 2.0 has been shortlisted for the Health Innovation Award at the Wearable Technology Awards 2018.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 is an artificial vision device. It aims to make reading easy for people who are low vision.
The device is the size of a finger It is based on a powerful artificial vision technology.
The device allows the user to read text from any surface. The user can also recognize faces, products, and bank notes.
The device is extremely fast and discreet.
It has been found to be useful for people who are blind, partially sighted, and have reading difficulties.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 can be easily mounted or fixed onto eyeglasses or sunglasses.
It is also hands free, and does not require a smartphone or Wi-Fi.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 24, 2019 PM Modi's victory speech - Key Highlights
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
- Get-hooked May 22, 2019 Experts claim music therapy helps enhance critical skills in children with autism
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Events May 26, 2019 31st International Conference on Cancer Research and therapy
- Headlines May 24, 2019 World leaders congratulate PM Modi
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News