OrCam MyEye, the innovative reading glasses, for people with low vision
March 15, 2018
The OrCam MyEye 2.0 has been shortlisted for the Health Innovation Award at the Wearable Technology Awards 2018.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 is an artificial vision device. It aims to make reading easy for people who are low vision.
The device is the size of a finger It is based on a powerful artificial vision technology.
The device allows the user to read text from any surface. The user can also recognize faces, products, and bank notes.
The device is extremely fast and discreet.
It has been found to be useful for people who are blind, partially sighted, and have reading difficulties.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 can be easily mounted or fixed onto eyeglasses or sunglasses.
It is also hands free, and does not require a smartphone or Wi-Fi.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Kolkata school for kids with disabilities to stay shut until investigation into drowning death is over
- Headlines March 21, 2019 Nirav Modi arrested in London
- Events March 20, 2019 Awareness Session on Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Amazon move to remove books spreading misinformation about autism gets a thumbs up
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Accessibility March 19, 2019 Rising Star Tours & Travels is helping visually impaired people experience the magic of new places
- Headlines March 22, 2019 Trailer of biopic PM Narendra Modi gets over one million views
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News