OrCam MyEye, the innovative reading glasses, for people with low vision
The OrCam MyEye 2.0 has been shortlisted for the Health Innovation Award at the Wearable Technology Awards 2018.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 is an artificial vision device. It aims to make reading easy for people who are low vision.
The device is the size of a finger It is based on a powerful artificial vision technology.
The device allows the user to read text from any surface. The user can also recognize faces, products, and bank notes.
The device is extremely fast and discreet.
It has been found to be useful for people who are blind, partially sighted, and have reading difficulties.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 can be easily mounted or fixed onto eyeglasses or sunglasses.
It is also hands free, and does not require a smartphone or Wi-Fi.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 Some activities for children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Get-hooked November 10, 2018 Abhaya Care Foundation lends a helping hand to children with disabilities
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Mithali Raj is highest T20I run scorer in India, beats Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma
- Headlines November 16, 2018 South African President to be Republic Day chief guest
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News