OrCam MyEye, the innovative reading glasses, for people with low vision
The OrCam MyEye 2.0 has been shortlisted for the Health Innovation Award at the Wearable Technology Awards 2018.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 is an artificial vision device. It aims to make reading easy for people who are low vision.
The device is the size of a finger It is based on a powerful artificial vision technology.
The device allows the user to read text from any surface. The user can also recognize faces, products, and bank notes.
The device is extremely fast and discreet.
It has been found to be useful for people who are blind, partially sighted, and have reading difficulties.
OrCam MyEye 2.0 can be easily mounted or fixed onto eyeglasses or sunglasses.
It is also hands free, and does not require a smartphone or Wi-Fi.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines January 17, 2019 India's D Gukesh is world’s 2nd youngest chess grandmaster
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Amputee Mayur Dumasia's 5-state cycling expedition is an inspiration to all
- Events January 17, 2019 India Art Festival- IAF
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Gujarat becomes first state to implement 10% reservation for general category
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Buddhi residential school empowers children with Down syndrome in Bengaluru
- Headlines January 16, 2019 India beats Australia by 6 wickets in second ODI
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Senior BJP leader makes offensive remarks about Mayawati
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News