Praangan, the centre for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) is participating in the NGO Fair, organized by the Child Guidance Clinic in the Faculty of social work, MSU.
The objective is to give the students an opportunity to participate and volunteer their services in various NGO’s as well as create awareness.
SEN is a very trying topic these days and parents as well as teachers are feeling the pressure to make sure that their children perform well.
We at Praangan assess the students, their learning process, their understanding- and then plan instruction based on this understanding.
Join us in understanding the strategies that will help children with SEN be reflective and strategic learners. We are using the resources procured from Scott Ave School, California, a legacy of literacy that will help your child achieve their fullest potential.
- Starts on: Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 04:00 AM
- City: Baroda, Gujarat
- Location: Praangan, First floor Trimurti Appts.
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Praangan
- Organizer Phone: 099743 83920
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019