Praangan, the centre for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) is participating in the NGO Fair, organized by the Child Guidance Clinic in the Faculty of social work, MSU.
The objective is to give the students an opportunity to participate and volunteer their services in various NGO's as well as create awareness.
SEN is a very trying topic these days and parents as well as teachers are feeling the pressure to make sure that their children perform well.
We at Praangan assess the students, their learning process, their understanding- and then plan instruction based on this understanding.
Join us in understanding the strategies that will help children with SEN be reflective and strategic learners. We are using the resources procured from Scott Ave School, California, a legacy of literacy that will help your child achieve their fullest potential.
- Starts on: Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 04:00 AM
- City: Baroda, Gujarat
- Location: Praangan, First floor Trimurti Appts.
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Praangan
- Organizer Phone: 099743 83920
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News