Praangan, the centre for children with Special Educational Needs (SEN) is participating in the NGO Fair, organized by the Child Guidance Clinic in the Faculty of social work, MSU.
The objective is to give the students an opportunity to participate and volunteer their services in various NGO's as well as create awareness.
SEN is a very trying topic these days and parents as well as teachers are feeling the pressure to make sure that their children perform well.
We at Praangan assess the students, their learning process, their understanding- and then plan instruction based on this understanding.
Join us in understanding the strategies that will help children with SEN be reflective and strategic learners. We are using the resources procured from Scott Ave School, California, a legacy of literacy that will help your child achieve their fullest potential.
- Starts on: Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 15 Mar 2018 at 04:00 AM
- City: Baroda, Gujarat
- Location: Praangan, First floor Trimurti Appts.
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Praangan
- Organizer Phone: 099743 83920
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 14, 2019 PM Modi tells ministers to get to work on time
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 New foldable ramp at Chennai buses get mixed response
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Outrage over Pakistani ad mocking Indian pilot
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News