Speech Blubs, the new app that helps disabled kids learn through play
March 18, 2018
A new app called Speech Blubs aims to make learning easier for children with disabilities. Speech Blubs has been created to improve the imitation and speaking abilities of children with disabilities.
According to the makers of Speech Blub, decades of scientific research have gone into the making of this unique app. This includes research on mirror neurons and video modelling.
Speech Blub uses videos with real faces of children and the latest technology to engage children with disabilities in a face-to-face interaction.
Experts on speech delay, sensory processing disorder (SPD), Down syndrome, and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) say the Speech Blub app is one of the most outstanding tools, that can help disabled children.
Seven-year-old Daniel, who has been diagnosed with severe cognitive delay, started using Speech Blub a few years ago. He used to be non-verbal. Now, he is able to pay attention. He also mimics kids from the app, which is a good sign.
Many other users say that Speech Blub has changed the lives of children with disabilities for the better.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
April 18, 2019
- Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
April 15, 2019
- Developmental disorders can now be diagnosed from home, thanks to this app developed by AIIMS
April 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 Court orders UIDAI to give Aadhaar to woman without fingerprints
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Headlines April 21, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News