Speech Blubs, the new app that helps disabled kids learn through play
March 18, 2018
A new app called Speech Blubs aims to make learning easier for children with disabilities. Speech Blubs has been created to improve the imitation and speaking abilities of children with disabilities.
According to the makers of Speech Blub, decades of scientific research have gone into the making of this unique app. This includes research on mirror neurons and video modelling.
Speech Blub uses videos with real faces of children and the latest technology to engage children with disabilities in a face-to-face interaction.
Experts on speech delay, sensory processing disorder (SPD), Down syndrome, and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) say the Speech Blub app is one of the most outstanding tools, that can help disabled children.
Seven-year-old Daniel, who has been diagnosed with severe cognitive delay, started using Speech Blub a few years ago. He used to be non-verbal. Now, he is able to pay attention. He also mimics kids from the app, which is a good sign.
Many other users say that Speech Blub has changed the lives of children with disabilities for the better.
Watch in Sign Language
- New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
June 24, 2019
- #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
June 20, 2019
- #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
June 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Zakker Hussain’s relentless commitment to social work is admired by many people
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Parenting Corner - Parent’s role in education
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Uber India apology to disability rights activist not enough, call for concrete measures
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Dhoni must keep playing, says ex Aussie cricketer
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News