Speech Blubs, the new app that helps disabled kids learn through play
A new app called Speech Blubs aims to make learning easier for children with disabilities. Speech Blubs has been created to improve the imitation and speaking abilities of children with disabilities.
According to the makers of Speech Blub, decades of scientific research have gone into the making of this unique app. This includes research on mirror neurons and video modelling.
Speech Blub uses videos with real faces of children and the latest technology to engage children with disabilities in a face-to-face interaction.
Experts on speech delay, sensory processing disorder (SPD), Down syndrome, and autism spectrum disorder (ASD) say the Speech Blub app is one of the most outstanding tools, that can help disabled children.
Seven-year-old Daniel, who has been diagnosed with severe cognitive delay, started using Speech Blub a few years ago. He used to be non-verbal. Now, he is able to pay attention. He also mimics kids from the app, which is a good sign.
Many other users say that Speech Blub has changed the lives of children with disabilities for the better.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Activities that can be fun & stimulating for kids with dyspraxia
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Employment December 11, 2018 Learn sign language over a cuppa at this Jodhpur cafe
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Headlines December 12, 2018 United Kingdom court orders extradition of Vijay Mallya to India
- Education December 7, 2018 Tips to help children with dyscalculia
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 VaccesS 2018 an exhibition about innovative & latest assistive devices
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018