Abhivyakti – Celebrating The Difference
Nayi Disha is organising its signature event 'Abhivyakti – Celebrating the Difference' once again, after it's grand success in 2017. Abhivyakti not only showcased the many talents of our children, but was a testament to the power of community.
The theme this year is Downs Syndrome Awareness. The event includes on-stage performances as well as off-stage exhibits. Participation is open to all children and adults in the special needs community. On-stage performances include dance, music, skits, magic show, instrumental music and any other performing arts. Off-stage exhibits include art exhibitions, food stalls, paper and jute products stalls and other items made by differently abled children and adults. We welcome siblings to join in the event by volunteering or setting up game and art stalls.
Please join us in making the event a big success.
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Phoenix Arena
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Nayi Disha
- Organizer Phone: 9246242778,998927520
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.nayi-disha.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Bhupesh Baghel is the new Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Events December 17, 2018 Tycoons Rotary Marathon
- Education December 14, 2018 Top medical institute in Chandigarh under scanner for discriminating against disabled candidates
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News