Abhivyakti – Celebrating The Difference
Nayi Disha is organising its signature event 'Abhivyakti – Celebrating the Difference' once again, after it's grand success in 2017. Abhivyakti not only showcased the many talents of our children, but was a testament to the power of community.
The theme this year is Downs Syndrome Awareness. The event includes on-stage performances as well as off-stage exhibits. Participation is open to all children and adults in the special needs community. On-stage performances include dance, music, skits, magic show, instrumental music and any other performing arts. Off-stage exhibits include art exhibitions, food stalls, paper and jute products stalls and other items made by differently abled children and adults. We welcome siblings to join in the event by volunteering or setting up game and art stalls.
Please join us in making the event a big success.
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Phoenix Arena
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Nayi Disha
- Organizer Phone: 9246242778,998927520
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.nayi-disha.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Check out these fun outings for children with autism
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Accessibility October 15, 2018 Lucknow zoo becomes blind-friendly, an India first
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Headlines October 20, 2018 59 people dead as train runs them over in Amritsar
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News