Airbnb releases 21 new accessibility filters for disabled travelers
March 16, 2018
In order to make travelling more accessible and comfortable for people with disabilities, Airbnb has released new accessibility filters.
Airbnb is a global travel community that offers short time lodging to people who do not wish to stay in hotels when they travel.
The company has released 21 new accessibility filters across its search platform.
The new filters will allow the people with disabilities to find accommodations that are accessible. The filters will be compatible for the worldwide travel features of Airbnb.
People with disabilities can now use the filters to look for specific features in an accommodation as per their accessibility needs.
Rooms without stairs, wide doorways or entry gates for wheelchair users, lifts, accessible toilets, and bathrooms are some of the new filters. These can provide more information to disabled people about a particular listing on the Airbnb platform.
The company is hoping to make travelling easier for people with disabilities all across the world.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 No disability can come in the way of Swapna’s passion for art
- Events March 14, 2019 Sangarsh'19
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Parenting corner- Managing stress
- Get-hooked March 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Accessibility March 19, 2019 Rising Star Tours & Travels is helping visually impaired people experience the magic of new places
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Rewire your brain – Guest Column by Dr Elavatsala Sharma
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News