The First Serve- Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
The Indian Wheelchair Tennis Tour (IWTT) is an effort towards promoting wheelchair tennis, a thriving paralympic and international sport.
The aim of IWTT is to enable a vibrant competitive environment in the country for these players so that there is greater participation at every level of the game.
Our aim is to put Indian Wheelchair Tennis on world map in next 3 to 5 years.
Spread the word and give kids an opportunity of bright future.
If you know any kids under 15 years of age with orthopedic disability share this opportunity with their parents.
Only few seats are left for the three day workshop!! Hurry!!
- Starts on: Wednesday, 18 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 20 Apr 2018 at 11:00 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sat Sports Academy
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Indian Wheelchair Tennis Tour-IWTT
- Organizer Phone: 9916673736
- Organizer Email: Celebratelife@astha.in
- Organizer Website: http://www.iwtt.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News