The First Serve- Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
The Indian Wheelchair Tennis Tour (IWTT) is an effort towards promoting wheelchair tennis, a thriving paralympic and international sport.
The aim of IWTT is to enable a vibrant competitive environment in the country for these players so that there is greater participation at every level of the game.
Our aim is to put Indian Wheelchair Tennis on world map in next 3 to 5 years.
Spread the word and give kids an opportunity of bright future.
If you know any kids under 15 years of age with orthopedic disability share this opportunity with their parents.
Only few seats are left for the three day workshop!! Hurry!!
- Starts on: Wednesday, 18 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 20 Apr 2018 at 11:00 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sat Sports Academy
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Indian Wheelchair Tennis Tour-IWTT
- Organizer Phone: 9916673736
- Organizer Email: Celebratelife@astha.in
- Organizer Website: http://www.iwtt.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 It is never the end unless you believe it to be - My Take by Thasveer Muhammed, model, actor & motivational speaker
- Events November 21, 2018 Deaf Stomp 2018
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Events November 20, 2018 Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Get-hooked November 21, 2018 Some tips to make day to day activities easier for disabled children
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Amritsar grenade attack puts Punjab Police on the backfoot
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018