The First Serve- Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
The Indian Wheelchair Tennis Tour (IWTT) is an effort towards promoting wheelchair tennis, a thriving paralympic and international sport.
The aim of IWTT is to enable a vibrant competitive environment in the country for these players so that there is greater participation at every level of the game.
Our aim is to put Indian Wheelchair Tennis on world map in next 3 to 5 years.
Spread the word and give kids an opportunity of bright future.
If you know any kids under 15 years of age with orthopedic disability share this opportunity with their parents.
Only few seats are left for the three day workshop!! Hurry!!
- Starts on: Wednesday, 18 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 20 Apr 2018 at 11:00 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sat Sports Academy
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Indian Wheelchair Tennis Tour-IWTT
- Organizer Phone: 9916673736
- Organizer Email: Celebratelife@astha.in
- Organizer Website: http://www.iwtt.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Deaf groups in Pune to protest against Maharashtra government's neglect of their needs
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Get-hooked February 7, 2019