The First Serve- Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
The Indian Wheelchair Tennis Tour (IWTT) is an effort towards promoting wheelchair tennis, a thriving paralympic and international sport.
The aim of IWTT is to enable a vibrant competitive environment in the country for these players so that there is greater participation at every level of the game.
Our aim is to put Indian Wheelchair Tennis on world map in next 3 to 5 years.
Spread the word and give kids an opportunity of bright future.
If you know any kids under 15 years of age with orthopedic disability share this opportunity with their parents.
Only few seats are left for the three day workshop!! Hurry!!
- Starts on: Wednesday, 18 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 20 Apr 2018 at 11:00 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Sat Sports Academy
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Organizer Name: Indian Wheelchair Tennis Tour-IWTT
- Organizer Phone: 9916673736
- Organizer Email: Celebratelife@astha.in
- Organizer Website: http://www.iwtt.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 24, 2019 Buttons 2 Button is an adaptive clothing idea straight from a mom's heart
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Injury scares hit Indian cricket team
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Disabled adults experience the healing touch of animals for the first time at a therapy session
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News