Inauguration of the ISL Dictionary Program
Indian Sign Language Research and Training Center (ISLRTC) under the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD), MSJE is conducting a program to launch the Indian Sign Language Dictionary. The Chief Guest is the Hon'ble Minister SJ&E.
Tea and snacks will be provided. Free dictionary DVDs will be distributed to all participants.
- Starts on: Friday, 23 Mar 2018 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 23 Mar 2018 at 12:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India International Center, 40, Max Mueller Marg
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Indian Sign Language Research and training Center ( ISLRTC)
- Organizer Phone: 011-26387558/59
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://disabilityaffairs.gov.in/content/page/indian-sign-language-research-and-training-centre.php
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 Naa Mein Naa Hai. Consent and Love. - Guest Column by Srinidhi Raghavan
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 14, 2019