Ayushmann Khurrana to play the part of blind pianist in next film
Ayushmann Khurrana has proved his musical talents with hit songs like 'Nazm nazm' and 'Mitti di khushboo'. However, he says that playing the role of a blind musician in his next film was far tougher.
The actor said that he was drawn to a film about a blind musician as music is a key part of his real and screen life. Sriram Raghavan is directing the film.
Khurrana can play the guitar. For the movie, he learned how to play the piano. Raghavan, who believes in on-the-spot creativity, made things even tougher.
Khurrana will also be seen doing action sequences on-screen for the first time.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Kerala government starts initiatives for inclusive elections
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Arun Jaitley back in India after treatment
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Understanding Misophonia
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News