Ayushmann Khurrana to play the part of blind pianist in next film
March 19, 2018
Ayushmann Khurrana has proved his musical talents with hit songs like 'Nazm nazm' and 'Mitti di khushboo'. However, he says that playing the role of a blind musician in his next film was far tougher.
The actor said that he was drawn to a film about a blind musician as music is a key part of his real and screen life. Sriram Raghavan is directing the film.
Khurrana can play the guitar. For the movie, he learned how to play the piano. Raghavan, who believes in on-the-spot creativity, made things even tougher.
Khurrana will also be seen doing action sequences on-screen for the first time.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Rahul Gandhi firm on quitting as Congress chief
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News