Decoding Dementia - I
Save the date for our next Dementia care training on Saturday, 24th March 2018. This course is tailored for family caregivers and professionals understand the complexities of Dementia to provide an empathetic person-centered care.
We are running early bird and group discounts for bookings before 19th March.
We look forward to seeing you on the training. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information about the course.
Know about your trainer : Amrita Patil-Pimpale
Certified trainer of ‘ Person Centred Dementia Care’ and ‘Dementia care mapping advanced practitioner’ from University of Bradford UK
Certified trainer in best practices dementia care from University of Stirling, Scotland
Founder of Echoing Healthy Ageing in 2012
300+ families supported in managing dementia using home based therapies and counselling
- 2000+ trained professional and family carers on caring for people with Dementia
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: WorkBay, 1st Floor, Deep Jyot Bungalow,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665, 98190600
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/