Decoding Dementia - I
Save the date for our next Dementia care training on Saturday, 24th March 2018. This course is tailored for family caregivers and professionals understand the complexities of Dementia to provide an empathetic person-centered care.
We are running early bird and group discounts for bookings before 19th March.
We look forward to seeing you on the training. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information about the course.
Know about your trainer : Amrita Patil-Pimpale
Certified trainer of ‘ Person Centred Dementia Care’ and ‘Dementia care mapping advanced practitioner’ from University of Bradford UK
Certified trainer in best practices dementia care from University of Stirling, Scotland
Founder of Echoing Healthy Ageing in 2012
300+ families supported in managing dementia using home based therapies and counselling
- 2000+ trained professional and family carers on caring for people with Dementia
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: WorkBay, 1st Floor, Deep Jyot Bungalow,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665, 98190600
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events January 20, 2019 Deaf Awareness India- Guests Lecture
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Headlines January 19, 2019 Tight security for women who entered Sabarimala
- Headlines January 22, 2019 Dhoni set to add another milestone
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Amputee Mayur Dumasia's 5-state cycling expedition is an inspiration to all
- Headlines January 23, 2019 PM Modi’s gifts to be auctioned for Ganga
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News