Decoding Dementia - I
Save the date for our next Dementia care training on Saturday, 24th March 2018. This course is tailored for family caregivers and professionals understand the complexities of Dementia to provide an empathetic person-centered care.
We are running early bird and group discounts for bookings before 19th March.
We look forward to seeing you on the training. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further information about the course.
Know about your trainer : Amrita Patil-Pimpale
Certified trainer of ‘ Person Centred Dementia Care’ and ‘Dementia care mapping advanced practitioner’ from University of Bradford UK
Certified trainer in best practices dementia care from University of Stirling, Scotland
Founder of Echoing Healthy Ageing in 2012
300+ families supported in managing dementia using home based therapies and counselling
- 2000+ trained professional and family carers on caring for people with Dementia
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: WorkBay, 1st Floor, Deep Jyot Bungalow,
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665, 98190600
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Small touches that make love stronger when you date a deaf person
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Get-hooked November 16, 2018 Sexual assaults on disabled women to come under focus in Delhi convention
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Ranveer & Deepika back in India after tying the knot
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News