Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness
We are Celebrating Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness on 26th March! Do Remember to Wear Purple on March 26th & Join us! This month ChildRaise will be celebrating Purple Day for Epilepsy (Tendency to get Fits). We really go all out to celebrate this day and make it a big event because there are very few organizations who focus on epilepsy in India. The statistics say that one person in every 100 has epilepsy. Though it is so prevalent, we still have so much stigma attached to it.
We are India partners with www.purpleday.org to spread epilepsy awareness & their message - You are not alone & not to fear epilepsy. Cassidy Megan started her mission at the very tender age , now a teenager, her initiative has spread to other parts of the world.
Do visit our FB page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/childraise/
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Child Raise Centre, Matunga
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Child Raise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com/