Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness
We are Celebrating Purple Day for Epilepsy Awareness on 26th March! Do Remember to Wear Purple on March 26th & Join us! This month ChildRaise will be celebrating Purple Day for Epilepsy (Tendency to get Fits). We really go all out to celebrate this day and make it a big event because there are very few organizations who focus on epilepsy in India. The statistics say that one person in every 100 has epilepsy. Though it is so prevalent, we still have so much stigma attached to it.
We are India partners with www.purpleday.org to spread epilepsy awareness & their message - You are not alone & not to fear epilepsy. Cassidy Megan started her mission at the very tender age , now a teenager, her initiative has spread to other parts of the world.
Do visit our FB page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/childraise/
- Starts on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 24 Mar 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Child Raise Centre, Matunga
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Child Raise Trust
- Organizer Phone: 9820256731
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.childraise.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Events February 21, 2019 In- Visible
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News