Fashion brand Raymond's latest campaign features visually impaired model
March 22, 2018
Leading men's fashion brand, Raymond, has launched a campaign, It All Begins with Black, to promote its new range, the All Black Collection. The ad has been conceptualized by Grey India.
The new television commercial stars Indo-Canadian singer and writer Jugpreet Singh Bajwa, who has been visually impaired since he was six months old.
In the advertisement, Bajwa talks about why black has more grades than one can imagine. The background crew, dressed in shades and textures of black, enact his words.
The film is a blind person's interpretation of black, and takes the audience through the journey inside the narrator's mind.
Many in the ad industry have praised the idea and execution of the advertisement as brilliant.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Events June 26, 2019 Sign Language Workshop
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Social media thread highlights barriers faced by disabled candidates at exam halls across India
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Nippon Paint launches SAHYOG programme to empower youth with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News