Fashion brand Raymond's latest campaign features visually impaired model
Leading men's fashion brand, Raymond, has launched a campaign, It All Begins with Black, to promote its new range, the All Black Collection. The ad has been conceptualized by Grey India.
The new television commercial stars Indo-Canadian singer and writer Jugpreet Singh Bajwa, who has been visually impaired since he was six months old.
In the advertisement, Bajwa talks about why black has more grades than one can imagine. The background crew, dressed in shades and textures of black, enact his words.
The film is a blind person's interpretation of black, and takes the audience through the journey inside the narrator's mind.
Many in the ad industry have praised the idea and execution of the advertisement as brilliant.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Chessbase India bats for disabled players at a time when official support is hard to come by
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Kashmir Valley shuts down after terror attack
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 17, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News