Fashion brand Raymond's latest campaign features visually impaired model
March 22, 2018
Leading men's fashion brand, Raymond, has launched a campaign, It All Begins with Black, to promote its new range, the All Black Collection. The ad has been conceptualized by Grey India.
The new television commercial stars Indo-Canadian singer and writer Jugpreet Singh Bajwa, who has been visually impaired since he was six months old.
In the advertisement, Bajwa talks about why black has more grades than one can imagine. The background crew, dressed in shades and textures of black, enact his words.
The film is a blind person's interpretation of black, and takes the audience through the journey inside the narrator's mind.
Many in the ad industry have praised the idea and execution of the advertisement as brilliant.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 #AutismPower - Julia's family feature all through April on popular show Sesame Street
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News