Fashion brand Raymond's latest campaign features visually impaired model
Leading men's fashion brand, Raymond, has launched a campaign, It All Begins with Black, to promote its new range, the All Black Collection. The ad has been conceptualized by Grey India.
The new television commercial stars Indo-Canadian singer and writer Jugpreet Singh Bajwa, who has been visually impaired since he was six months old.
In the advertisement, Bajwa talks about why black has more grades than one can imagine. The background crew, dressed in shades and textures of black, enact his words.
The film is a blind person's interpretation of black, and takes the audience through the journey inside the narrator's mind.
Many in the ad industry have praised the idea and execution of the advertisement as brilliant.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Get-hooked November 18, 2018 5 things you must know about wheelchair users
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Shah Rukh Khan champions Air India on social media
- Headlines November 18, 2018 India-Australia cricket series to begin on 21 November
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 Delhi government move to set up ministry for disabled people meets with cautious response
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Protestors block activist Trupti Desai who was headed to Sabarimala
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 19, 2018
Get-hooked November 20, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News