UDAI - Sports meet cum Carnival
On the Occasion of World Autism Day & our 5th Anniversary , UDAI would like to invite your School/Center to participate in our Annual Sports Event - Adaptive Athletic Championship -cum-Carnival. Apart from the attached Track and Field events , there will be many Adapted Physical Education Stations to explore.
The Objective of the event is not only participating in events that allow the participants to be successful, but also an opportunity to play games and participate in activities that have been adapted to be accessible for all.
A day full of Track & Field Events that are especially designed to allow participants of all ability to succeed.
Races ( 25 m , 50 m , 100m ) Shot-Put/ Throw events Skill display opportunities Coupled with this are Adapted Team Games for all learners - designed and implemented by trained Adapted PE staff. Trophies and Medals Galore! Food Boxes for all participants Food & Game Stalls
- Starts on: Saturday, 31 Mar 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 31 Mar 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Organizer Name: UDAI
- Organizer Phone: 9899681972
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://