The run is for the cause of Autism- the 'a' in Cause-a-thon represents Autism. This like last year most of the responsibilities will be handled (of course with supervision) by kids who have special needs and some who have Autism.
We are all very proud and also full of gratitude that kids would give away medals, give away refreshments, give away water and also perform and compere the event and also run. They will take charge of the event.
So in case you are thinking of registering for the run, I would like to tell you that it is not just about completing the run and leaving but much more than that. We want you to GIVE us a lot of things and also TAKE away a lot of things.
Entry is free for people with Autism!
If you are ready to give and take away, just jump in and be a part of the movement of CELEBRATING DIFFERENCES..
- Starts on: Sunday, 08 Apr 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 08 Apr 2018 at 10:00 AM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Mumbai Taj Lands End, Band Stand, Bandra
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Khushi Pediatric Therapy Centre
- Organizer Phone: 91 98195 61 468
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://khushi.net.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Events October 17, 2018 Inclusive Dandiya Nite
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Mental Illness
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Government announces scholarships for students with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News