Leading corporate Proctor & Gamble to make advertisements inclusive & accessible
March 25, 2018
In the recent past, many corporate giants have decided to become accessible and inclusive. Another top company to join the list is Procter and Gamble (P&G). This multinational company plans to make its advertisements more inclusive, by reaching out to people who are blind.
The consumer goods company believes that accessibility and inclusion is a constant thing. It develops over years, and corporate companies must strive to achieve it during their journey. Over the last one year, P&G has been working on that.
The company has introduced audio description to its ads. In this, an audio narrative will be placed on the top of the content of the ad to describe what is being shown in words.
Sam Latif is the special consultant of inclusive design at P&G. He has been working there for the past two years to bring inclusivity and accessibility to advertisements.
With P&G bringing in this novel idea, their advertisements will reach more people as well.
Watch in Sign Language
- Disabled people in parts of Goa can look forward to wheelchair accessible transport on voting day
April 22, 2019
- Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
April 21, 2019
- In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
April 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 22, 2019 Over 200 dead in Sri Lanka blasts
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News