Leading corporate Proctor & Gamble to make advertisements inclusive & accessible
March 25, 2018
In the recent past, many corporate giants have decided to become accessible and inclusive. Another top company to join the list is Procter and Gamble (P&G). This multinational company plans to make its advertisements more inclusive, by reaching out to people who are blind.
The consumer goods company believes that accessibility and inclusion is a constant thing. It develops over years, and corporate companies must strive to achieve it during their journey. Over the last one year, P&G has been working on that.
The company has introduced audio description to its ads. In this, an audio narrative will be placed on the top of the content of the ad to describe what is being shown in words.
Sam Latif is the special consultant of inclusive design at P&G. He has been working there for the past two years to bring inclusivity and accessibility to advertisements.
With P&G bringing in this novel idea, their advertisements will reach more people as well.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
- Headlines June 19, 2019 6 jawans injured in terror strike in Pulwama
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Events June 17, 2019 Indian Freedom Struggle through a musical play
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Acid attack survivors hope SRK's support will lend greater focus to their campaign
- Headlines June 16, 2019 World Cup: India vs Pakistan today
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News