Leading corporate Proctor & Gamble to make advertisements inclusive & accessible
In the recent past, many corporate giants have decided to become accessible and inclusive. Another top company to join the list is Procter and Gamble (P&G). This multinational company plans to make its advertisements more inclusive, by reaching out to people who are blind.
The consumer goods company believes that accessibility and inclusion is a constant thing. It develops over years, and corporate companies must strive to achieve it during their journey. Over the last one year, P&G has been working on that.
The company has introduced audio description to its ads. In this, an audio narrative will be placed on the top of the content of the ad to describe what is being shown in words.
Sam Latif is the special consultant of inclusive design at P&G. He has been working there for the past two years to bring inclusivity and accessibility to advertisements.
With P&G bringing in this novel idea, their advertisements will reach more people as well.
Watch in Sign Language
- The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
December 11, 2018
- Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
December 10, 2018
- Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
December 9, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Priyanka Chopra article taken down after angry reactions on social media
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 How disabled people can expedite their inclusion in society - Guest column by Turab Chimthanawala
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Disability Heroes - Prajith Jaipal is out to create a new India, accessible & barrier-free
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Activities that can be fun & stimulating for kids with dyspraxia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018