Leading corporate Proctor & Gamble to make advertisements inclusive & accessible
In the recent past, many corporate giants have decided to become accessible and inclusive. Another top company to join the list is Procter and Gamble (P&G). This multinational company plans to make its advertisements more inclusive, by reaching out to people who are blind.
The consumer goods company believes that accessibility and inclusion is a constant thing. It develops over years, and corporate companies must strive to achieve it during their journey. Over the last one year, P&G has been working on that.
The company has introduced audio description to its ads. In this, an audio narrative will be placed on the top of the content of the ad to describe what is being shown in words.
Sam Latif is the special consultant of inclusive design at P&G. He has been working there for the past two years to bring inclusivity and accessibility to advertisements.
With P&G bringing in this novel idea, their advertisements will reach more people as well.
Watch in Sign Language
- Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
February 17, 2019
- Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
February 15, 2019
- Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
February 13, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Events February 12, 2019 World Women's Day
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 12, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News