In diversity there is beauty and there is strength. We at Asha Hai take this opportunity to spread awareness about Autism by bringing together a batch of paediatricians, neurologists and Psychologists to enlighten the community regarding the services for children with Autism. Asha Hai in collaboration Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research come together on the 7th of April to support the cause in spreading Autism Awareness through our unique workshop and carnival for the children.
Open to everyone, the autism carnival will be held at Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research. There will be fun activities such as a Photo Booth, painting stall, sensory stalls and bubble games. Simultaneously, a workshop on Autism Awareness will also be held. If you have any questions, we encourage you to get them answered!
- Starts on: Saturday, 07 Apr 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 07 Apr 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Sitaram Bhartia Hospital
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Asha Hai
- Organizer Phone: 9810694640
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ashahai.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 Samarthanam's Bengaluru Walkathon highlights inclusion in digital media
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
- Headlines December 6, 2018 India vs Australia announce teams for Adelaide Test
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018