In diversity there is beauty and there is strength. We at Asha Hai take this opportunity to spread awareness about Autism by bringing together a batch of paediatricians, neurologists and Psychologists to enlighten the community regarding the services for children with Autism. Asha Hai in collaboration Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research come together on the 7th of April to support the cause in spreading Autism Awareness through our unique workshop and carnival for the children.
Open to everyone, the autism carnival will be held at Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Science and Research. There will be fun activities such as a Photo Booth, painting stall, sensory stalls and bubble games. Simultaneously, a workshop on Autism Awareness will also be held. If you have any questions, we encourage you to get them answered!
- Starts on: Saturday, 07 Apr 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 07 Apr 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Sitaram Bhartia Hospital
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Asha Hai
- Organizer Phone: 9810694640
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ashahai.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Huge turnout for #MenToo protests held in Delhi
- Accessibility May 26, 2019 'Have a right to be out & about', says Sindhu, only wheelchair user to attend Kerala's Attukal Pongala festival
- Get-hooked May 27, 2019 Sports has many benefits for amputees, so go for it, say experts
- Headlines May 27, 2019 Hundreds left homeless in Tripura after heavy rains
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Some tips for making travel comfortable when you have a child with Down syndrome
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked May 21, 2019 From working for underprivileged kids to disability rights advocacy, Diksha wears many hats
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News