Lack of hands no barrier for Vikram Agnihotri, who wins 3rd place in Desert Storm Rally!
Meet 47-year-old Vikram Agnihotri, who is creating waves after winning third position at the Desert Storm Rally in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan! Agnihotri, who does not have hands, is from Indore. He is the first disabled person in Indore to get a driving license.
He is now all set to reach new heights after his terrific win.
Agnihotri, who drives with his legs, has been a passionate driver for many years. He drives even in difficult weather and road conditions. He drove from Bikaner to Jaisalmer, a distance of 1,200 kilometers in five days.
Agnihotri said he faced many difficulties, as the driving conditions were quite extreme. But he is not discouraged. In fact, he if looking forward to his next rally.
The next rally is the Raid de Himalayas Rally, which is on a hilly terrain.
Agnihotri and his navigator received a standing ovation when they were given a cash prize of Rs 15,000.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Events December 17, 2018 Dementia Caregivers' Support Group Meet
- Headlines December 17, 2018 P V Sindhu makes history, becomes 1st Indian to win BWF World Tour title
- Events December 17, 2018 Workshop on Concessions and Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Headlines December 19, 2018 Centre moves to make Aadhaar voluntary for banking, phones
- Technology December 17, 2018 Microsoft introduces real-time captions, translations to Skype, PowerPoint
- Parasports December 18, 2018 Para athletes see opportunities in Citi-International Paralympic Committee partnership
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Congress leader jailed for life in anti-Sikh riots case
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News