Igniting Dreams - An education sensitization program to empower differently abled children to pursue professional careers.
- Dr. Suresh Advani - Renowned Oncologist from Mumbai, who was affected by Polio and uses a wheelchair. Recipient of Padma Bhushan, Dr. B. C Roy National award, Padmashri and many more. - Ashwin Karthik - India's first BE graduate with Cerebral Palsy (Quadriplegic). - Dr. Charudatta Jadhav - Heads innovations and Inclusive Design group at TCS. - Madhavi Latha Prathigudupu - President of the Wheelchair Basketball Federation of India (WBFI), - Divyanshu Ganatra - An entrepreneur who runs an adventure sports company. India's first visually impaired solo para-glider. - Mr. J Rajashekar Reddy - India's first visually impaired Chartered Accountant from Hyderabad
Request you to please inform any student of yours who is physically differently abled from class 7 to 12. Please inform their parents and teachers as well. When the differently-abled children interact with these inspiring people they will have an aspiration to dream big and know that they too can pursue professional courses. As a follow-up to this, we will be selecting students for mentorship and scholarship programs and hand hold them through their journey of professional education.
We hope you will join us in building a country where the differently abled people are equal contributing forces to our society, to build a society where people are empowered to live a life of their choice.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 09:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Jain University, Jayanagar 9th block
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Astha
- Organizer Phone: 9900520581
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.astha.in