Free summer camp for visually impaired people in Chennai
The Indian Association for the Blind is organizing a free summer camp for visually impaired people in Chennai.
The camp will be held from 2 May to 12 May.
The topics covered at this camp will be:
- Computer skills
- Braille Learning
- Soft Skills
- Smartphone usage
- Resource Person
The sessions at the camp will be held by eminent blind professionals with expertise in these areas
The summer camp will be held at the Indian Association for the Blind. The address is: Door No.31 & 32, G3, Temple View, Thyagaraya Gramani Street, Off North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
To register, call - 9600896222. You can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IAB is committed to promote comprehensive education, employment, and rehabilitation opportunities for people with vision impairments. The head office is in Madurai. In 2017, the IAB opened a new branch in Chennai.
Selection for the summer camp will be on a first come first served basis.
To Register, Click Here: Free Summer Camp for Visually Challenged Students
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Salman Khan donates for families of Pulwama martyrs
- Accessibility February 18, 2019 Kozhikode Art Gallery under fire for blocking access to wheelchair users
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism in girls
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 6, 2019
Events February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News