Free summer camp for visually impaired people in Chennai
March 29, 2018
The Indian Association for the Blind is organizing a free summer camp for visually impaired people in Chennai.
The camp will be held from 2 May to 12 May.
The topics covered at this camp will be:
- Computer skills
- Braille Learning
- Soft Skills
- Smartphone usage
- Resource Person
The sessions at the camp will be held by eminent blind professionals with expertise in these areas
The summer camp will be held at the Indian Association for the Blind. The address is: Door No.31 & 32, G3, Temple View, Thyagaraya Gramani Street, Off North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
To register, call - 9600896222. You can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IAB is committed to promote comprehensive education, employment, and rehabilitation opportunities for people with vision impairments. The head office is in Madurai. In 2017, the IAB opened a new branch in Chennai.
Selection for the summer camp will be on a first come first served basis.
To Register, Click Here: Free Summer Camp for Visually Challenged Students
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Lyse Bin Muhammad combines medicine & disability activism with ease
- Events June 11, 2019 From the ‘Whys’ to the ‘Hows’
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Education June 10, 2019 Kidsville Educational Academy offers a shoulder to children with disabilities, & families too
- Headlines June 11, 2019 PM says Rahul yet to recover from poll loss
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News