Free summer camp for visually impaired people in Chennai
The Indian Association for the Blind is organizing a free summer camp for visually impaired people in Chennai.
The camp will be held from 2 May to 12 May.
The topics covered at this camp will be:
- Computer skills
- Braille Learning
- Soft Skills
- Smartphone usage
- Resource Person
The sessions at the camp will be held by eminent blind professionals with expertise in these areas
The summer camp will be held at the Indian Association for the Blind. The address is: Door No.31 & 32, G3, Temple View, Thyagaraya Gramani Street, Off North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
To register, call - 9600896222. You can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The IAB is committed to promote comprehensive education, employment, and rehabilitation opportunities for people with vision impairments. The head office is in Madurai. In 2017, the IAB opened a new branch in Chennai.
Selection for the summer camp will be on a first come first served basis.
To Register, Click Here: Free Summer Camp for Visually Challenged Students
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Travel in Goa becomes accessible thanks to Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service
- Parasports December 17, 2018 Nothing stops this blind cricketer from batting for inclusion into IPL
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
- Parasports December 13, 2018 Wheelchair kabaddi set to make its presence felt in India
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Health Problems in children with Autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News