Free Summer Camp for Visually Challenged Students
The Indian Association for the Blind is organizing a free summer camp for visually impaired students from class 6 to class 12, in Chennai.
The topics covered at this camp will be:
Computer skills Mobility Braille Learning Soft Skills Smartphone usage Resource Person
The sessions at the camp will be held by eminent blind professionals with expertise in these areas
The summer camp will be held at the Indian Association for the Blind.
To register, call or you can also mail!
The IAB is committed to promote comprehensive education, employment, and rehabilitation opportunities for people with vision impairments. The head office is in Madurai. In 2017, the IAB opened a new branch in Chennai.
Selection for the summer camp will be on a first come first served basis.
To KNOW MORE: Free summer camp for visually impaired people in Chennai
- Starts on: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 12 May 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Door No.31 & 32, G3
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Indian Association for the Blind - IAB
- Organizer Phone: 9600896222
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.theiab.org/