Free Summer Camp for Visually Challenged Students
The Indian Association for the Blind is organizing a free summer camp for visually impaired students from class 6 to class 12, in Chennai.
The topics covered at this camp will be:
Computer skills Mobility Braille Learning Soft Skills Smartphone usage Resource Person
The sessions at the camp will be held by eminent blind professionals with expertise in these areas
The summer camp will be held at the Indian Association for the Blind.
To register, call or you can also mail!
The IAB is committed to promote comprehensive education, employment, and rehabilitation opportunities for people with vision impairments. The head office is in Madurai. In 2017, the IAB opened a new branch in Chennai.
Selection for the summer camp will be on a first come first served basis.
To KNOW MORE: Free summer camp for visually impaired people in Chennai
- Starts on: Wednesday, 02 May 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 12 May 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Door No.31 & 32, G3
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Indian Association for the Blind - IAB
- Organizer Phone: 9600896222
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.theiab.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Love, Marriage & Disability - couples share their stories
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News