International Autism Conference
The Center for Autism and other Disabilities Rehabilitation Research and Education (CADRRE) is a not-for-profit organization founded in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, with the aim of transforming the lives of children affected with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
CADRRE is excited to announce that registrations are open for the International Autism Conference. We have some of the best speakers lined up for you.
International Autism Conference is an annual conference focussed on bringing together the brightest minds working in the field of autism to improve the quality of life of persons with autism and their families.
The three day conference will revolve around the theme - Accountability and Evidence Based Best Practices.
Registration ends by 15 April, 2018 06:00 PM!! Rush and block your seats right away!!
- Starts on: Thursday, 16 Aug 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 18 Aug 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Trivandrum
- Location: Beach Resort, IInd Beach Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Center for Autism and other Disabilities Rehabilitation Research and Education (CADRRE)
- Organizer Phone: 09207450001
- Organizer Website: http://cadrre.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Accessibility November 13, 2018 This music teacher's video tutorials are bringing songs alive for people who are deaf & hard of hearing
- Technology November 13, 2018 Engineering student develops app called Myability that speaks out typed text
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
- Parasports November 15, 2018 Mumbai to play host to second wheelchair basketball camp in November
- Education November 15, 2018 Make classrooms friendly for children with ADHD
- Parasports November 16, 2018 Help blind athletes achieve their best by funding sighted guides, says blind Paralympian Ankur Dhama
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News