Rangasthalam - Movie starring Ram Charan as a hard of hearing person, is a winner
March 31, 2018
Rangasthalam is creating a lot of excitement. The movie, which stars Ram Charan, hit theatres on Friday and is the talk of the town.
Initial reports are that the film has been received well by the audience and has struck the right chord with them.
Ram Charan is being praised by everyone for his performance as Chitti Babu, a hearing-impaired person.
The film is about the fictional village Rangasthalam, where the village president, played by Jagapathi Babu, makes life difficult for people. The film is about how Chitti Babu challenges him.
The film is directed by Sukumar, and also stars Samantha in the lead role. She plays the role of a bold village girl called Ramlaxmi.
According to reports, the film has opened to a great response in the United States. It has set the record of the sixth highest first day opening in that country.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 17, 2019 Election Commission's PwD App has a welcome update for visually impaired voters
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Events April 15, 2019 NALS Adventure Camp
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News