Rangasthalam - Movie starring Ram Charan as a hard of hearing person, is a winner
March 31, 2018
Rangasthalam is creating a lot of excitement. The movie, which stars Ram Charan, hit theatres on Friday and is the talk of the town.
Initial reports are that the film has been received well by the audience and has struck the right chord with them.
Ram Charan is being praised by everyone for his performance as Chitti Babu, a hearing-impaired person.
The film is about the fictional village Rangasthalam, where the village president, played by Jagapathi Babu, makes life difficult for people. The film is about how Chitti Babu challenges him.
The film is directed by Sukumar, and also stars Samantha in the lead role. She plays the role of a bold village girl called Ramlaxmi.
According to reports, the film has opened to a great response in the United States. It has set the record of the sixth highest first day opening in that country.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Encephalitis kills 108 people in Bihar
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Understanding Deafblindness
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News