Rangasthalam - Movie starring Ram Charan as a hard of hearing person, is a winner
Rangasthalam is creating a lot of excitement. The movie, which stars Ram Charan, hit theatres on Friday and is the talk of the town.
Initial reports are that the film has been received well by the audience and has struck the right chord with them.
Ram Charan is being praised by everyone for his performance as Chitti Babu, a hearing-impaired person.
The film is about the fictional village Rangasthalam, where the village president, played by Jagapathi Babu, makes life difficult for people. The film is about how Chitti Babu challenges him.
The film is directed by Sukumar, and also stars Samantha in the lead role. She plays the role of a bold village girl called Ramlaxmi.
According to reports, the film has opened to a great response in the United States. It has set the record of the sixth highest first day opening in that country.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Priyanka Gandhi launches mega poll rally in U.P
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Get-hooked February 9, 2019 Udaan Idol Little Champs, Radio Udaan's annual music competition for disabled kids attracts huge response
- Get-hooked February 10, 2019 Mammootty watches latest film 'Peranbu' with disabled kids at Kochi theatre
- Events February 9, 2019 The Learning Factory, a Musical Puppet Play
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019