Deaf Super League, Season 1 - Launch and Friendly Match
Deaf Super League is a community initiative of Enable India to spread inclusion and awareness about Deaf in mainstream society.
We aim at engaging Deaf youth in football to avoid getting into lifestyle issues and be self motivated. this will also help us engage 100s of hearing volunteers there by spreading sign language and awareness about Deaf culture in mainstream society.
If you are a Deaf person or a Deaf football team, then Register for the event.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 01:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Greenfield.club
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 9008566314
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.enableindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 It is never the end unless you believe it to be - My Take by Thasveer Muhammed, model, actor & motivational speaker
- Accessibility November 19, 2018 #MeToo moment eludes India's disabled women, Tamil Nadu study reveals extent of invisibility
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Ranveer & Deepika back in India after tying the knot
- Headlines November 16, 2018 School, colleges shut in parts of Tamil Nadu ahead of Cyclone Gaja
- Headlines November 18, 2018 Delhi on high alert after threat of terror attack
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO leaves a good message to society
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018