Trip to Nandi Hills For Visually Impaired Kids
Blind Trip to Nandi Hills is a community initiative of Enable India for Visually Impaired. Students and alumni of Enable India and partner Ngos are part of our Visually impaired club periscope.
Under periscope we organize monthly events for visually impaired and sighted to understand vision impairment and foster an inclusive culture.
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Chikkaballapur, Bangalore
- Location: Nandi Hills
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 080673 23636/9008566
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019