Trip to Nandi Hills For Visually Impaired Kids
Blind Trip to Nandi Hills is a community initiative of Enable India for Visually Impaired. Students and alumni of Enable India and partner Ngos are part of our Visually impaired club periscope.
Under periscope we organize monthly events for visually impaired and sighted to understand vision impairment and foster an inclusive culture.
- Starts on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Apr 2018 at 07:00 PM
- City: Chikkaballapur, Bangalore
- Location: Nandi Hills
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Enable Community
- Organizer Phone: 080673 23636/9008566
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.enablecommunity.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 19, 2019 Aussie player Steve Smith praises Virat
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Bengal doctors reject Mamata Banerjee's plea to call off strike
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News