Top United States sportspersons in India to aid hearing aid charity
April 4, 2018
Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick are a power couple from the United States, who are heading to India on a special mission.
Aaron Rodgers is a football player with the Green Bay Packers team, while his girlfriend Danica Patrick is a race car driver.
The two will be coming to India as part of a charity mission with Starkey Hearing Foundation.
Starkey Hearing Foundation works in more than 100 countries to give the gift of hearing to people who do not have access to hearing aids.
While in India, Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick will help in getting children and adults fitted with hearing aids.
As per reports, some of the recipients of the hearing aids will be hearing for the first time ever.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked March 24, 2019 Kolkata school for kids with disabilities to stay shut until investigation into drowning death is over
- Get-hooked March 18, 2019 Nearly a month after Sambuddha Ghosh's death, family struggles for answers
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Disabled people share uncomfortable encounters on social media with hash tag #AbledsAreWeird
- Headlines March 24, 2019 Jet Airways suspends flights to 13 international routes
- Get-hooked March 23, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines March 18, 2019 Indian cricket team gears up for World Cup 2019
- Headlines March 23, 2019 Jet Airways pilots’ refuse to fly if salaries not cleared by 31 March
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News