Top United States sportspersons in India to aid hearing aid charity
Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick are a power couple from the United States, who are heading to India on a special mission.
Aaron Rodgers is a football player with the Green Bay Packers team, while his girlfriend Danica Patrick is a race car driver.
The two will be coming to India as part of a charity mission with Starkey Hearing Foundation.
Starkey Hearing Foundation works in more than 100 countries to give the gift of hearing to people who do not have access to hearing aids.
While in India, Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick will help in getting children and adults fitted with hearing aids.
As per reports, some of the recipients of the hearing aids will be hearing for the first time ever.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Supreme Court orders that there should be no further investigation on Rafale deal
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018