Deaf critic movie review of The Man Who Knew Infinity
The Man Who Knew Infinity is a British biographical drama film starring Dev Patel, Devika Bhise, Jeremy Irons, Toby Jones and Stephen Fry. Dev Patel plays Srinivasa Ramanujan, Devika Bhise plays Janaki, his wife, and Jeremy Irons plays G.H.Hardy.
The film explores the partnership between Ramanujan and Hardy as Ramanujan is called to England when Hardy notices his mathematical genius. Dev Patel and Jeremy Irons play their characters well and make the film a decent watch, but leave us with a feeling that it could have been so much better.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje accuses opposition leader of body-shaming
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Headlines December 11, 2018 RBI Governor Urjit Patel resigns
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News