Deaf critic movie review of The Man Who Knew Infinity
The Man Who Knew Infinity is a British biographical drama film starring Dev Patel, Devika Bhise, Jeremy Irons, Toby Jones and Stephen Fry. Dev Patel plays Srinivasa Ramanujan, Devika Bhise plays Janaki, his wife, and Jeremy Irons plays G.H.Hardy.
The film explores the partnership between Ramanujan and Hardy as Ramanujan is called to England when Hardy notices his mathematical genius. Dev Patel and Jeremy Irons play their characters well and make the film a decent watch, but leave us with a feeling that it could have been so much better.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 This special school in Madurai focuses on various therapies for disabled children
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Parasports October 14, 2018 India win Blind Cricket Tri Series final, beat Sri Lanka by 10 wickets
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 16, 2018
Get-hooked October 12, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News