2nd National Men’s Kabaddi Championship for Physically Challenged 2018
2nd National Men’s Kabaddi Championship for For Physically Challenged 2018 organized by Maatru Pratishtana in association with Karnataka State Physically challenged Kabaddi Association.
The Maatru Pratishtana (R) is a registered and Govt. of Karnataka Recognised Organisation working for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. The organisation supports various activities which mainstream them; special focus is given for the persons with disabilities from rural areas.
The Maatru Pratishtana (R) organizing an National Level Kabaddi Tournament for the Physically Challenged in Bengaluru. Teams from state of West Bengal, Jharkhand, Goa Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Karnataka will be taking part in the 2 days tournament held at Sri Ramamandira Ground, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru. All the teams will be given free board and lodge at our cost apart from trophies and medals for the winner’s cash prize.
This tournament is being held for the first time in Bengaluru @ Karnataka featuring National teams.
For any query and registration you can contact
M.R. Mahesh Gowda, Founder Managing Trustee (International Para Athlete)
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Jun 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Jun 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Ram Mandira Ground , 53rd Cross Street
- Event Charges: Free
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Maatru Pratishtana
- Organizer Phone: 98865 38605, 7406365
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Employment December 12, 2018 Visual impairment is no barrier to a successful career. Here are some tips
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Events December 11, 2018 Annual Party Forum For Autism
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News