Aagaman-India’s 1st National Learning, Cultural & Adventure Camp for Children with Special Needs
Aagaman is India’s 1st National Learning, Cultural & Adventure Camp for Children with Special Needs organize by ARTS & SOULS in association with Major Mohit Sharma AC,SM Memorial Trust and Anjil Rehabilition.
The purpose of Aagaman is to to create a sense of community of cooperation among campers (children with special needs) and an awareness of the importance of each individual’s role in the larger community.
• Saraswati Vandana By 100 Blind Students
• National Art Exhibition
• Matr Pitr Pujan
• National Anthem By 100 Deaf Students
• Dance Performance By Down Syndrome Children
• Kawali Night
• Live Cooking
• Adventure Activities
• 3 night 4 Day Stay In Camp
The camp will be managed by fully trained staff who will be well equipped to facilitate fun activities.
Thus we cover all categories of differently abled children and our effort is to bring about a real meaningful camping for these children.
The camp can be seen live on FaceBook, Instagram , YouTube, Twitter !!
- Starts on: Thursday, 31 May 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Jun 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Gurgaon
- Location: Nature valley Resort, IMT Manesar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Arts & Souls
- Organizer Phone: 9873929367,999959517
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 New study links high pollution levels to autism, findings a cause for concern for Indian parents
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 Help your child with autism sleep better
- Employment November 11, 2018 Career choices for people with autism
- Headlines November 16, 2018 South African President to be Republic Day chief guest
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Air India pilot found drunk before flight
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prince Durairaj is on a mission to spread awareness on child sexual abuse
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 15, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News