Aagaman-India’s 1st National Learning, Cultural & Adventure Camp for Children with Special Needs
Aagaman is India's 1st National Learning, Cultural & Adventure Camp for Children with Special Needs organize by ARTS & SOULS in association with Major Mohit Sharma AC,SM Memorial Trust and Anjil Rehabilition.
The purpose of Aagaman is to to create a sense of community of cooperation among campers (children with special needs) and an awareness of the importance of each individual's role in the larger community.
- Saraswati Vandana By 100 Blind Students
- National Art Exhibition
- Matr Pitr Pujan
- National Anthem By 100 Deaf Students
- Dance Performance By Down Syndrome Children
- Kawali Night
- Live Cooking
- Adventure Activities
- 3 night 4 Day Stay In Camp
The camp will be managed by fully trained staff who will be well equipped to facilitate fun activities.
Thus we cover all categories of differently abled children and our effort is to bring about a real meaningful camping for these children.
The camp can be seen live on FaceBook, Instagram , YouTube, Twitter !!
- Starts on: Thursday, 31 May 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Jun 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Gurgaon
- Location: Nature valley Resort, IMT Manesar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Arts & Souls
- Organizer Phone: 9873929367,999959517
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports July 9, 2019 Ahead of crucial World Cup match, India's disabled cricketers have tips for Team India
- Get-hooked July 10, 2019 Twitter hashtag sets off important conversation about worst disability "compliments"
- Headlines July 11, 2019 Kangana faces boycott threat from media
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Over 50 people dead, 30 missing in Nepal floods
- Headlines July 12, 2019 India celebrates with Dutee Chand
- Headlines July 16, 2019 Reports of rift within Indian cricket team to be probed
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News