Aagaman-India’s 1st National Learning, Cultural & Adventure Camp for Children with Special Needs
Aagaman is India’s 1st National Learning, Cultural & Adventure Camp for Children with Special Needs organize by ARTS & SOULS in association with Major Mohit Sharma AC,SM Memorial Trust and Anjil Rehabilition.
The purpose of Aagaman is to to create a sense of community of cooperation among campers (children with special needs) and an awareness of the importance of each individual’s role in the larger community.
• Saraswati Vandana By 100 Blind Students
• National Art Exhibition
• Matr Pitr Pujan
• National Anthem By 100 Deaf Students
• Dance Performance By Down Syndrome Children
• Kawali Night
• Live Cooking
• Adventure Activities
• 3 night 4 Day Stay In Camp
The camp will be managed by fully trained staff who will be well equipped to facilitate fun activities.
Thus we cover all categories of differently abled children and our effort is to bring about a real meaningful camping for these children.
The camp can be seen live on FaceBook, Instagram , YouTube, Twitter !!
- Starts on: Thursday, 31 May 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Jun 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Gurgaon
- Location: Nature valley Resort, IMT Manesar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Arts & Souls
- Organizer Phone: 9873929367,999959517
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Buddhi residential school empowers children with Down syndrome in Bengaluru
- Headlines January 15, 2019 Gujarat becomes first state to implement 10% reservation for general category
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Parasports January 17, 2019 Kerala government move to hold marathon with disabled category welcomed
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Reach Out camps are enabling disabled people to experience the magic of yoga
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 Inclusion & music come together at this event in Delhi's Hans Raj College
- Headlines January 15, 2019 PM Modi tells public to rate government
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News