Aagaman-India’s 1st National Learning, Cultural & Adventure Camp for Children with Special Needs
Aagaman is India's 1st National Learning, Cultural & Adventure Camp for Children with Special Needs organize by ARTS & SOULS in association with Major Mohit Sharma AC,SM Memorial Trust and Anjil Rehabilition.
The purpose of Aagaman is to to create a sense of community of cooperation among campers (children with special needs) and an awareness of the importance of each individual's role in the larger community.
- Saraswati Vandana By 100 Blind Students
- National Art Exhibition
- Matr Pitr Pujan
- National Anthem By 100 Deaf Students
- Dance Performance By Down Syndrome Children
- Kawali Night
- Live Cooking
- Adventure Activities
- 3 night 4 Day Stay In Camp
The camp will be managed by fully trained staff who will be well equipped to facilitate fun activities.
Thus we cover all categories of differently abled children and our effort is to bring about a real meaningful camping for these children.
The camp can be seen live on FaceBook, Instagram , YouTube, Twitter !!
- Starts on: Thursday, 31 May 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Jun 2018 at 06:00 PM
- City: Gurgaon
- Location: Nature valley Resort, IMT Manesar
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Arts & Souls
- Organizer Phone: 9873929367,999959517
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Accessible Elections in India & lessons for the future
- Employment May 17, 2019 La-Monnaie Skills enables disabled youth to flower into resourceful, contributing citizens
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - From anxiety to empowerment, the journey of Latha Venkatesan
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News