Top fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger to introduce adaptive clothing for disabled people
April 8, 2018
clothing brand Tommy Hilfiger is all set to launch their new adaptive clothing for people with disabilities.
The line is called Tommy Adaptive and there are plenty of stylish and unique pieces of clothing onboard. In a press release, the company said that their intention is to become inclusive and empower disabled people through fashion.
In 2016, Tommy Hilfiger had collaborated with the NGO Runway of Dreams, founded by Mindy Scheier, whose daughter has muscular dystrophy.
Scheier, along with Tommy Hilfiger, created clothes for people with disabilities. The international brand extended their adaptive clothing range last year. Now, they are all set to create exclusive styles for disabled people across the world.
The campaign for the adaptive clothing line includes many renowned people with disabilities. Among them were Chef Jeremiah Josey who has autism, Chelsie Hill who is a dancer on a wheelchair, and blogger and motivational speaker Mama Cax, who wears a prosthetic leg.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 #AutismPower - Arun Prasad inspires young people with autism to live life independently
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 22, 2019 'Mental hai kya': Sensational & STIGMA MULTIPLIES? - My take by Dr Harish Shetty
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News