Top fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger to introduce adaptive clothing for disabled people
clothing brand Tommy Hilfiger is all set to launch their new adaptive clothing for people with disabilities.
The line is called Tommy Adaptive and there are plenty of stylish and unique pieces of clothing onboard. In a press release, the company said that their intention is to become inclusive and empower disabled people through fashion.
In 2016, Tommy Hilfiger had collaborated with the NGO Runway of Dreams, founded by Mindy Scheier, whose daughter has muscular dystrophy.
Scheier, along with Tommy Hilfiger, created clothes for people with disabilities. The international brand extended their adaptive clothing range last year. Now, they are all set to create exclusive styles for disabled people across the world.
The campaign for the adaptive clothing line includes many renowned people with disabilities. Among them were Chef Jeremiah Josey who has autism, Chelsie Hill who is a dancer on a wheelchair, and blogger and motivational speaker Mama Cax, who wears a prosthetic leg.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 12, 2018 Cyclonic storm lashes coasts of Tamil Nadu, south Andhra
- Events November 12, 2018 Inclov Social Spaces Mumbai - New Year Celebration
- Technology November 12, 2018 Manovue glove opens doors to visually impaired people who do not know Braille
- Get-hooked November 15, 2018 Prince Durairaj is on a mission to spread awareness on child sexual abuse
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Samsung to launch smartphone with four rear cameras in India this month
- Headlines November 11, 2018 ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ crosses Rs 50 crore on first day of release
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News