Coorg Trip By Inditrippers
Inditrippers is a tours and travel initiative which is driven by Persons with Vision Impairment. It is for travel lovers, explorers and all those who want to get out from the hustle and bustle of the city for a nature filled weekend getaway.
Inditrippers is an inclusive platform where persons with and without disability, couples, friends, family, bachelors and anyone who wants to rejuvenate themselves are welcome.
I am organizing my First trip - Coorg Trip on 14th and 15th of April, 2018.
The trip is a low cost trip of only INR3000/person. This includes travel, accommodation and sight seeing.
Image description - a hanging bridge in a forest is kept as background for all the text.
Text on the poster - Coorg Trip, 2 days and 1 night, coffee estate homestay, campfire and sunrise.
- Starts on: Saturday, 14 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Karnataka
- Location: Coorg
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Indi Trippers
- Organizer Phone: 8123110106
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News