Coorg Trip By Inditrippers
Inditrippers is a tours and travel initiative which is driven by Persons with Vision Impairment. It is for travel lovers, explorers and all those who want to get out from the hustle and bustle of the city for a nature filled weekend getaway.
Inditrippers is an inclusive platform where persons with and without disability, couples, friends, family, bachelors and anyone who wants to rejuvenate themselves are welcome.
I am organizing my First trip - Coorg Trip on 14th and 15th of April, 2018.
The trip is a low cost trip of only INR3000/person. This includes travel, accommodation and sight seeing.
Image description - a hanging bridge in a forest is kept as background for all the text.
Text on the poster - Coorg Trip, 2 days and 1 night, coffee estate homestay, campfire and sunrise.
- Starts on: Saturday, 14 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Karnataka
- Location: Coorg
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Indi Trippers
- Organizer Phone: 8123110106
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Deaf people are gathering at Delhi's Jantar Mantar for a common cause
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked December 8, 2018