Coorg Trip By Inditrippers
Inditrippers is a tours and travel initiative which is driven by Persons with Vision Impairment. It is for travel lovers, explorers and all those who want to get out from the hustle and bustle of the city for a nature filled weekend getaway.
Inditrippers is an inclusive platform where persons with and without disability, couples, friends, family, bachelors and anyone who wants to rejuvenate themselves are welcome.
I am organizing my First trip - Coorg Trip on 14th and 15th of April, 2018.
The trip is a low cost trip of only INR3000/person. This includes travel, accommodation and sight seeing.
Image description - a hanging bridge in a forest is kept as background for all the text.
Text on the poster - Coorg Trip, 2 days and 1 night, coffee estate homestay, campfire and sunrise.
- Starts on: Saturday, 14 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Karnataka
- Location: Coorg
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Indi Trippers
- Organizer Phone: 8123110106
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 Does parenting change with changing eyesight? - Guest column by Vineet Saraiwala
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News