Coorg Trip By Inditrippers
Inditrippers is a tours and travel initiative which is driven by Persons with Vision Impairment. It is for travel lovers, explorers and all those who want to get out from the hustle and bustle of the city for a nature filled weekend getaway.
Inditrippers is an inclusive platform where persons with and without disability, couples, friends, family, bachelors and anyone who wants to rejuvenate themselves are welcome.
I am organizing my First trip - Coorg Trip on 14th and 15th of April, 2018.
The trip is a low cost trip of only INR3000/person. This includes travel, accommodation and sight seeing.
Image description - a hanging bridge in a forest is kept as background for all the text.
Text on the poster - Coorg Trip, 2 days and 1 night, coffee estate homestay, campfire and sunrise.
- Starts on: Saturday, 14 Apr 2018 at 08:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 08:00 PM
- City: Karnataka
- Location: Coorg
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Indi Trippers
- Organizer Phone: 8123110106
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 11, 2019 SBI warns customers on ATM frauds
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Kerala government introduces exclusive courts to handle cases for disabled people
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya gets married
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 17, 2019
Events February 7, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019