Deaf actor Millicent Simmonds is in the movie ‘A Quiet Place’
April 9, 2018
'A Quiet Place' is an English horror movie released recently.
The movie tells the story of a family that is forced to remain silent due to the fear of monsters who hunt based on sound.
The family communicates with the use of sign language because the monsters come when the slightest sound is made.
The movie explores the life of a family that has to survive in silence and are trying to live it as normally as possible.
The movie stars some very talented and famous actors such as John Krasinksi and his wife actor Emily Blunt.
The other important actor is Millicent Simmonds who is deaf in real life and plays the role of the Regan Abbott in the movie.
Simmonds acting skills have received critical praise from all corners.
The movie has been directed by John Krasinksi and is receiving very positive response from the audience.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports March 25, 2019 Sai Krishna, star athlete at Abu Dhabi Special Games, shattered after losing medal
- Get-hooked March 22, 2019 National award winner, dancer & sportsman, all-rounder Akshay inspires youngsters
- Get-hooked March 20, 2019 Madras High Court increases aid for disabled people under assistance scheme by 25%
- Headlines March 20, 2019 PM Modi’s biopic to release on 5 April
- Headlines March 19, 2019 Anil Ambani pays dues, avoids jail term
- Accessibility March 20, 2019 Global brand IKEA goes accessible, launches 3D printable furniture pieces
- Events March 20, 2019 4th National Blind Football Tournament
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
- Headlines March 25, 2019 111 farmers to contest elections against PM Modi
- Headlines March 20, 2019 Madhya Pradesh girl raped & killed, uncle & brothers accused
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News