Deaf actor Millicent Simmonds is in the movie ‘A Quiet Place’
'A Quiet Place’ is an English horror movie released recently.
The movie tells the story of a family that is forced to remain silent due to the fear of monsters who hunt based on sound.
The family communicates with the use of sign language because the monsters come when the slightest sound is made.
The movie explores the life of a family that has to survive in silence and are trying to live it as normally as possible.
The movie stars some very talented and famous actors such as John Krasinksi and his wife actor Emily Blunt.
The other important actor is Millicent Simmonds who is deaf in real life and plays the role of the Regan Abbott in the movie.
Simmonds acting skills have received critical praise from all corners.
The movie has been directed by John Krasinksi and is receiving very positive response from the audience.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Reach Out camps are enabling disabled people to experience the magic of yoga
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Kerala government claims 51 women entered Sabarimala since last September
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Early intervention in hearing impairments matters. Here's why
- Headlines January 21, 2019 PM launches National Museum of Indian Cinema
- Headlines January 20, 2019 Dhoni becomes 4th Indian to record 1,000 one day runs in Australia
- Headlines January 17, 2019 India's D Gukesh is world’s 2nd youngest chess grandmaster
- Events January 20, 2019 Parent Workshop on Toilet Training
- Parasports January 20, 2019 Samarthanam Trust, Pinkathon to.organize ultra-marathon for visually impaired people
- Headlines January 17, 2019 Tributes for Dhoni after great show against Australia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News