Deaf actor Millicent Simmonds is in the movie ‘A Quiet Place’
April 9, 2018
'A Quiet Place' is an English horror movie released recently.
The movie tells the story of a family that is forced to remain silent due to the fear of monsters who hunt based on sound.
The family communicates with the use of sign language because the monsters come when the slightest sound is made.
The movie explores the life of a family that has to survive in silence and are trying to live it as normally as possible.
The movie stars some very talented and famous actors such as John Krasinksi and his wife actor Emily Blunt.
The other important actor is Millicent Simmonds who is deaf in real life and plays the role of the Regan Abbott in the movie.
Simmonds acting skills have received critical praise from all corners.
The movie has been directed by John Krasinksi and is receiving very positive response from the audience.
Watch in Sign Language
- Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
August 22, 2019
- 14 year old Joel Biju has overcome a disability to finish over 1000 paintings in one year
August 21, 2019
- Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
August 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Get-Hooked August 21, 2019 14 year old Joel Biju has overcome a disability to finish over 1000 paintings in one year
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Ex-minister P Chidambaram arrested
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Technology August 20, 2019 New robots to assist sportspersons at 2020 Tokyo Paralympics
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Security hiked for Indian cricket team
- Headlines August 16, 2019 PM Modi's Independence Day address - Key points
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Narendra Modi speaks to Donald Trump
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-Hooked August 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News