Deaf actor Millicent Simmonds is in the movie ‘A Quiet Place’
April 9, 2018
'A Quiet Place' is an English horror movie released recently.
The movie tells the story of a family that is forced to remain silent due to the fear of monsters who hunt based on sound.
The family communicates with the use of sign language because the monsters come when the slightest sound is made.
The movie explores the life of a family that has to survive in silence and are trying to live it as normally as possible.
The movie stars some very talented and famous actors such as John Krasinksi and his wife actor Emily Blunt.
The other important actor is Millicent Simmonds who is deaf in real life and plays the role of the Regan Abbott in the movie.
Simmonds acting skills have received critical praise from all corners.
The movie has been directed by John Krasinksi and is receiving very positive response from the audience.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 19, 2019 Virat is 1st cricketer with 100 million fans on social media
- Headlines May 22, 2019 Vivek Oberoi deletes offensive tweet about Aishwarya, apologises
- Headlines May 25, 2019 18 children killed in fire at Surat building
- Get-hooked May 25, 2019 Urmi Foundation helps disabled kids from poor communities get access to education
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 #BeingMom - Behind swimming champ Ankita Anvikar's success story is mom Anjali
- Headlines May 21, 2019 Athlete Dutee Chand faces family expulsion for saying she is gay
- Get-hooked May 18, 2019 CRPF jawan & Pulwama attack survivor feeds disabled boy in Kashmir, wins hearts
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Headlines May 24, 2019 Rahul concedes defeat, congratulates PM
- Headlines May 22, 2019 PM Modi pays tribute to Rajiv Gandhi on death anniversary
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News