This blind software engineer loves his job at Amazon
Michael Forzano is a blind software engineer with a knack for writing programming codes.
26-year-old Forzano works with the e- commerce business company Amazon and loves his job.
Forzano was born blind due to a genetic condition called Norrie disease. His hearing ability was also affected after a few years and now he uses cochlear implants to hear.
He used to enjoy playing audio-based computer games and that got him interested in writing programs. He graduated in computer science and now works as a software developer at Amazon.
He has a guide dog named Delta and is happy with his career and life.
Forzano does his work on a standard laptop with screen-reader software. The software translates all the functions of a computer into audio cues.
He works in the Retail Accessibility team of Amazon. His team makes tools that help other teams make features that are accessible to customers with disabilities.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 8, 2018 Singer Mika Singh detained& released in Dubai over sexual harassment allegations
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News