Find out how kids with autism at Swabodhini in Chennai stay fit
Children with autism at the Swabodhini School for Special Children in Chennai are on a roll!
The children here engage in sports and various other activities under the guidance of their teachers and coach to stay fit. This has made a huge difference in their lives.
School authorities ensure that the 60 students enrolled here stay. The coach puts the children through many physical activities and games. The effects are visible in these students.
School authorities say that many of the children enrolled here rarely get the opportunity to visit parks and other public spaces. The visits organized by the school to such places is a blessing for these students.
Swabodhini is also organizing summer camps for children with autism in Chennai. The sessions will be for children aged 10 years and above. To find out more, contact - 9884281527.
Watch in Sign Language
- Health Problems in children with Autism
December 16, 2018
- Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
December 16, 2018
- 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Hearing Impairment - Deaf and hard of hearing
December 15, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 10, 2018 Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Zomato delivery boy sacked after video goes viral
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Events December 12, 2018 Planet Abled Barrier Free Skiing Adventure 2019
- Technology December 10, 2018 Bengaluru meet brings together key stakeholders working on indigenous assistive tech solutions
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018