Find out how kids with autism at Swabodhini in Chennai stay fit
April 10, 2018
Children with autism at the Swabodhini School for Special Children in Chennai are on a roll!
The children here engage in sports and various other activities under the guidance of their teachers and coach to stay fit. This has made a huge difference in their lives.
School authorities ensure that the 60 students enrolled here stay. The coach puts the children through many physical activities and games. The effects are visible in these students.
School authorities say that many of the children enrolled here rarely get the opportunity to visit parks and other public spaces. The visits organized by the school to such places is a blessing for these students.
Swabodhini is also organizing summer camps for children with autism in Chennai. The sessions will be for children aged 10 years and above. To find out more, contact - 9884281527.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Headlines April 12, 2019 Court fines Bengal government for film ban
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Accessibility April 12, 2019 Worthy of international medals, but "mentally unsound" to vote – Why this election will elude Asha Kiran home residents
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News