Find out how kids with autism at Swabodhini in Chennai stay fit
April 10, 2018
Children with autism at the Swabodhini School for Special Children in Chennai are on a roll!
The children here engage in sports and various other activities under the guidance of their teachers and coach to stay fit. This has made a huge difference in their lives.
School authorities ensure that the 60 students enrolled here stay. The coach puts the children through many physical activities and games. The effects are visible in these students.
School authorities say that many of the children enrolled here rarely get the opportunity to visit parks and other public spaces. The visits organized by the school to such places is a blessing for these students.
Swabodhini is also organizing summer camps for children with autism in Chennai. The sessions will be for children aged 10 years and above. To find out more, contact - 9884281527.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education June 10, 2019 Kidsville Educational Academy offers a shoulder to children with disabilities, & families too
- Headlines June 10, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Australia
- Education June 13, 2019 #ChangeMakers - National award winning teacher Manju Arif calls children the biggest inclusion champions
- Education June 16, 2019 Delhi University clarifies rules regarding disabled certificate validity for admissions
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Some tips to protect disabled children from bullying
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News