Find out how kids with autism at Swabodhini in Chennai stay fit
Children with autism at the Swabodhini School for Special Children in Chennai are on a roll!
The children here engage in sports and various other activities under the guidance of their teachers and coach to stay fit. This has made a huge difference in their lives.
School authorities ensure that the 60 students enrolled here stay. The coach puts the children through many physical activities and games. The effects are visible in these students.
School authorities say that many of the children enrolled here rarely get the opportunity to visit parks and other public spaces. The visits organized by the school to such places is a blessing for these students.
Swabodhini is also organizing summer camps for children with autism in Chennai. The sessions will be for children aged 10 years and above. To find out more, contact - 9884281527.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Headlines February 13, 2019 17 people killed in fire that broke out at Delhi hotel
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 10, 2019 Kangana Ranaut lashes out Alia Bhatt
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Peranbu, a movie review - Guest column by A L Karpahaganesh
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Patients find centre stage in competencies aimed to develop disability-inclusive compassionate care
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News