Music for Autism - Interactive Seminar
Rajam Shanker, an eminent Music Therapist is conducting an interactive seminar on 15th April at Radha Hotel, Bangalore.
The seminar is targeted at the parents, educators & the caregivers of autistic children.
In this seminar Rajam explains the technique of "Nada Anusandhana"- the ancient tradition in which music is deployed in calibrated dosage to evoke a neural response, create a sensation of hearing and to transmit controlled energy that resonates with the "Chakras" or the energy centres of the body.
Rajam's process of Music Therapy is a highly customized. Before the therapy is planned, a preliminary evaluation of the probable root cause is done. Post that the planned therapy is delivered to each patient on face to face and one to one basis.
In the seminar, Rajam will also present case studies from her rich experience of working with the autistic children.
Rajam's work with autistic children dates back to 2004 when she started working alongside paediatricians Lakshmi Prasanna and Swapna Narendra of Little Hearts Children Hospital at its Sandeepani Healing Centre.
Rajam's technique has shown perceivable positive results in treating children with Autism, Hyperactivity, Slow Learning and related Neurological Disabilities.
Therapists from other disciplines, both Indian and Overseas have shown keen interest in her therapeutic intervention methodology.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Chill - Radha Hometel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Swati Ramanujam
- Organizer Phone: 9731288878
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education August 12, 2019 A YouTuber by chance, Husna Ameen proves disability is no barrier to pursue dreams
- Headlines August 16, 2019 From 29 October, women can travel for free on Delhi buses
- Headlines August 17, 2019 Karnataka boy felicitated for bravery
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 "Love can be limitless if people recognise, accept and celebrate a person with a difference" - Jasmina Khanna
- Headlines August 13, 2019 Angry reactions to Mika Singh's performance in Karachi
- Accessibility August 13, 2019 PM Modi's direction to develop app for disabled people welcomed
- Events August 13, 2019 Inclusive Walkathon
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News