Music for Autism - Interactive Seminar
Rajam Shanker, an eminent Music Therapist is conducting an interactive seminar on 15th April at Radha Hotel, Bangalore.
The seminar is targeted at the parents, educators & the caregivers of autistic children.
In this seminar Rajam explains the technique of "Nada Anusandhana"- the ancient tradition in which music is deployed in calibrated dosage to evoke a neural response, create a sensation of hearing and to transmit controlled energy that resonates with the "Chakras" or the energy centres of the body.
Rajam's process of Music Therapy is a highly customized. Before the therapy is planned, a preliminary evaluation of the probable root cause is done. Post that the planned therapy is delivered to each patient on face to face and one to one basis.
In the seminar, Rajam will also present case studies from her rich experience of working with the autistic children.
Rajam's work with autistic children dates back to 2004 when she started working alongside paediatricians Lakshmi Prasanna and Swapna Narendra of Little Hearts Children Hospital at its Sandeepani Healing Centre.
Rajam's technique has shown perceivable positive results in treating children with Autism, Hyperactivity, Slow Learning and related Neurological Disabilities.
Therapists from other disciplines, both Indian and Overseas have shown keen interest in her therapeutic intervention methodology.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Chill - Radha Hometel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Swati Ramanujam
- Organizer Phone: 9731288878
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 13, 2019 Own Your Life- Session for Parents
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News