Music for Autism - Interactive Seminar
Rajam Shanker, an eminent Music Therapist is conducting an interactive seminar on 15th April at Radha Hotel, Bangalore.
The seminar is targeted at the parents, educators & the caregivers of autistic children.
In this seminar Rajam explains the technique of “Nada Anusandhana”- the ancient tradition in which music is deployed in calibrated dosage to evoke a neural response, create a sensation of hearing and to transmit controlled energy that resonates with the “Chakras” or the energy centres of the body.
Rajam’s process of Music Therapy is a highly customized. Before the therapy is planned, a preliminary evaluation of the probable root cause is done. Post that the planned therapy is delivered to each patient on face to face and one to one basis.
In the seminar, Rajam will also present case studies from her rich experience of working with the autistic children.
Rajam’s work with autistic children dates back to 2004 when she started working alongside paediatricians Lakshmi Prasanna and Swapna Narendra of Little Hearts Children Hospital at its Sandeepani Healing Centre.
Rajam’s technique has shown perceivable positive results in treating children with Autism, Hyperactivity, Slow Learning and related Neurological Disabilities.
Therapists from other disciplines, both Indian and Overseas have shown keen interest in her therapeutic intervention methodology.
- Starts on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 03:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 15 Apr 2018 at 05:00 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Chill - Radha Hometel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Venue Accessibility: Contact Organizer
- Organizer Name: Swati Ramanujam
- Organizer Phone: 9731288878
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Coming national election may be boycotted by Maharashtra's deaf community
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events February 8, 2019
Events February 13, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News