Kolkata Knight Riders takes time out for this very special fan, Harshul Goenka!
The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 is on, and fans are excited to witness some splendid performances from their favourite players.
Amongst the thousands of IPL fans is Harshul Goenka who has cerebral palsy. Harshul is a die-hard fan of the IPL. He is a big Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) fan and does not miss any match. KKR owner and superstar Shah Rukh Khan ensures he never misses out on a single one!
Harshul first met Shah Rukh Khan during an IPL match in Kolkata in 2014. Since then, he has been present at every match. He is always there, accompanied by his mother Rajani. Whenever a KKR match is held in Kolkata, Shah Rukh Khan ensures that tickets are sent to Harshul.
When Kolkata Knight Riders beat Royal Challengers Bangalore on Sunday at their home ground in Eden Gardens, Harshul was also present in the gallery. Shah Rukh Khan and KKR team captain Dinesh Karthik surprised Harshul by spending time with him.
Lovingly called Boss by his close friends, Harshul was presented with a match award by Shah Rukh Khan and Dinesh Karthik!
Recently, Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir changed his team from Kolkata Knight Riders to Delhi Daredevils. He posted a collage on his Twitter with Harshul’s pictures. He also posted that he would miss many parts of KKR. The one he would miss the was his superfan Harshul ‘Boss’ Goenka. He added that he would try to convince Boss to change his loyalties to the Delhi Daredevils.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Accessibility October 15, 2018 Lucknow zoo becomes blind-friendly, an India first
- Accessibility October 12, 2018 A Durga Puja pandal in Kolkata that is accessible to visually impaired people
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Some ways to celebrate an inclusive dandiya festival
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Education October 15, 2018 Relief for students with disabilities, CBSE exemptions to take effect from 2019
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News