Kolkata Knight Riders takes time out for this very special fan, Harshul Goenka!
April 12, 2018
The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 is on, and fans are excited to witness some splendid performances from their favourite players.
Amongst the thousands of IPL fans is Harshul Goenka who has cerebral palsy. Harshul is a die-hard fan of the IPL. He is a big Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) fan and does not miss any match. KKR owner and superstar Shah Rukh Khan ensures he never misses out on a single one!
Harshul first met Shah Rukh Khan during an IPL match in Kolkata in 2014. Since then, he has been present at every match. He is always there, accompanied by his mother Rajani. Whenever a KKR match is held in Kolkata, Shah Rukh Khan ensures that tickets are sent to Harshul.
When Kolkata Knight Riders beat Royal Challengers Bangalore on Sunday at their home ground in Eden Gardens, Harshul was also present in the gallery. Shah Rukh Khan and KKR team captain Dinesh Karthik surprised Harshul by spending time with him.
Lovingly called Boss by his close friends, Harshul was presented with a match award by Shah Rukh Khan and Dinesh Karthik!
Recently, Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir changed his team from Kolkata Knight Riders to Delhi Daredevils. He posted a collage on his Twitter with Harshul's pictures. He also posted that he would miss many parts of KKR. The one he would miss the was his superfan Harshul 'Boss' Goenka. He added that he would try to convince Boss to change his loyalties to the Delhi Daredevils.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Making a difference – Quick Tips for budding social entrepreneurs
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Events June 26, 2019 Sign Language Workshop
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Headlines June 24, 2019 Afghanistan match was a lesson, says Virat
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News