Kolkata Knight Riders takes time out for this very special fan, Harshul Goenka!
April 12, 2018
The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 is on, and fans are excited to witness some splendid performances from their favourite players.
Amongst the thousands of IPL fans is Harshul Goenka who has cerebral palsy. Harshul is a die-hard fan of the IPL. He is a big Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) fan and does not miss any match. KKR owner and superstar Shah Rukh Khan ensures he never misses out on a single one!
Harshul first met Shah Rukh Khan during an IPL match in Kolkata in 2014. Since then, he has been present at every match. He is always there, accompanied by his mother Rajani. Whenever a KKR match is held in Kolkata, Shah Rukh Khan ensures that tickets are sent to Harshul.
When Kolkata Knight Riders beat Royal Challengers Bangalore on Sunday at their home ground in Eden Gardens, Harshul was also present in the gallery. Shah Rukh Khan and KKR team captain Dinesh Karthik surprised Harshul by spending time with him.
Lovingly called Boss by his close friends, Harshul was presented with a match award by Shah Rukh Khan and Dinesh Karthik!
Recently, Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir changed his team from Kolkata Knight Riders to Delhi Daredevils. He posted a collage on his Twitter with Harshul's pictures. He also posted that he would miss many parts of KKR. The one he would miss the was his superfan Harshul 'Boss' Goenka. He added that he would try to convince Boss to change his loyalties to the Delhi Daredevils.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 Shubhajit aims to enter history books as first double arm amputee to complete Bengaluru-Ladakh bike ride
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Bus stops in Delhi to get audio facilities, says Delhi Transport Corporation
- Events April 11, 2019 Melon Se Milan 3.0
- Events April 11, 2019 Gospel Concert
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Hygiene lessons for children with autism can be made fun, here's how
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Education April 11, 2019 Chandigarh takes baby steps towards inclusion with new education policy
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News