Useful tips for people with ADHD
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a mental disorder that makes it difficult for a person to pay attention and control impulsive behaviors.
People with the ADHD, also known as ADD find it hard to focus on anything for long.
Here are a few useful tips for people with ADHD that can help them manage their lives better.
• Make a schedule or a time table listing all the important activities that you need to do on a regular basis.
• Make sure that you follow the time table as much as possible to be able to complete the tasks on time.
• Note down information like important meetings or appointments and add them to the schedule for the specific day.
• Try and remain calm and confident about the work at hand. Confidence is the key to perform better at any tasks. This will keep you stress free and motivated to do better.
• Always appreciate yourself for the projects completed or the goals that you managed to achieve.
• Take some chances and try to work outside your comfort zones. Trying new things can add a positive edge in life and re-energize the brain.
• Take one step at a time and remember every day is a new day.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports January 22, 2019 Champions with disabilities display guts & glory at the 2019 Tata Mumbai Marathon
- Events January 18, 2019 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Bhopal is hosting Deaf Festival 2019, know more
- Events January 19, 2019 Workshop on Secrets to Deal with ADHD Children
- Get-hooked January 20, 2019 Understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Headlines January 21, 2019 Senior BJP leader makes offensive remarks about Mayawati
- Headlines January 18, 2019 Supreme Court allows dance bars in Maharashtra to reopen
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News