Useful tips for people with ADHD
April 15, 2018
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a mental disorder that makes it difficult for a person to pay attention and control impulsive behaviors.
People with the ADHD, also known as ADD find it hard to focus on anything for long.
Here are a few useful tips for people with ADHD that can help them manage their lives better.
- Make a schedule or a time table listing all the important activities that you need to do on a regular basis.
- Make sure that you follow the time table as much as possible to be able to complete the tasks on time.
- Note down information like important meetings or appointments and add them to the schedule for the specific day.
- Try and remain calm and confident about the work at hand. Confidence is the key to perform better at any tasks. This will keep you stress free and motivated to do better.
- Always appreciate yourself for the projects completed or the goals that you managed to achieve.
- Take some chances and try to work outside your comfort zones. Trying new things can add a positive edge in life and re-energize the brain.
- Take one step at a time and remember every day is a new day.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines March 18, 2019 New Zealand attack - 3 men from Hyderabad among 50 killed
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 How a Facebook page helped rally a support group for wheelchair users in Kerala
- Headlines March 16, 2019 Bangladesh cricketers escaped terror attack closely
- Get-hooked March 19, 2019 Kerala youngster Vijesh Vijayan wins battle for justice in Kerala High Court
- Events March 20, 2019 Musical Puppet play- The Learning Factory
- Accessibility March 15, 2019 With 'Get Going', Chennai NGO Vidya Sagar aims to get disabled people out & about
- Events March 19, 2019 Annual Seminar on Inclusion & Accessibility of Deaf
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News