Useful tips for people with ADHD
April 15, 2018
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a mental disorder that makes it difficult for a person to pay attention and control impulsive behaviors.
People with the ADHD, also known as ADD find it hard to focus on anything for long.
Here are a few useful tips for people with ADHD that can help them manage their lives better.
- Make a schedule or a time table listing all the important activities that you need to do on a regular basis.
- Make sure that you follow the time table as much as possible to be able to complete the tasks on time.
- Note down information like important meetings or appointments and add them to the schedule for the specific day.
- Try and remain calm and confident about the work at hand. Confidence is the key to perform better at any tasks. This will keep you stress free and motivated to do better.
- Always appreciate yourself for the projects completed or the goals that you managed to achieve.
- Take some chances and try to work outside your comfort zones. Trying new things can add a positive edge in life and re-energize the brain.
- Take one step at a time and remember every day is a new day.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
- Events May 16, 2019 Na Main Na Hain
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Madras High Court bench slams Medical Council of India guidelines as biased against disabled medical aspirants
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Mamata's nephew sends defamation notice to PM
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
- Education May 23, 2019 Hyderabad schools strictly warned not to deny admission to children with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News