Useful tips for people with ADHD
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a mental disorder that makes it difficult for a person to pay attention and control impulsive behaviors.
People with the ADHD, also known as ADD find it hard to focus on anything for long.
Here are a few useful tips for people with ADHD that can help them manage their lives better.
• Make a schedule or a time table listing all the important activities that you need to do on a regular basis.
• Make sure that you follow the time table as much as possible to be able to complete the tasks on time.
• Note down information like important meetings or appointments and add them to the schedule for the specific day.
• Try and remain calm and confident about the work at hand. Confidence is the key to perform better at any tasks. This will keep you stress free and motivated to do better.
• Always appreciate yourself for the projects completed or the goals that you managed to achieve.
• Take some chances and try to work outside your comfort zones. Trying new things can add a positive edge in life and re-energize the brain.
• Take one step at a time and remember every day is a new day.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Headlines October 20, 2018 Sabrimalai temple priests continue to block women's entry into temple
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Parasports October 21, 2018 Amputees Vinod Rawat & Ashok Munne show their mettle in world's highest cross-country rally
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
- Events October 21, 2018 Diwali Mela 2018
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News