Useful tips for people with ADHD
April 15, 2018
ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a mental disorder that makes it difficult for a person to pay attention and control impulsive behaviors.
People with the ADHD, also known as ADD find it hard to focus on anything for long.
Here are a few useful tips for people with ADHD that can help them manage their lives better.
- Make a schedule or a time table listing all the important activities that you need to do on a regular basis.
- Make sure that you follow the time table as much as possible to be able to complete the tasks on time.
- Note down information like important meetings or appointments and add them to the schedule for the specific day.
- Try and remain calm and confident about the work at hand. Confidence is the key to perform better at any tasks. This will keep you stress free and motivated to do better.
- Always appreciate yourself for the projects completed or the goals that you managed to achieve.
- Take some chances and try to work outside your comfort zones. Trying new things can add a positive edge in life and re-energize the brain.
- Take one step at a time and remember every day is a new day.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Narendra Modi speaks to Donald Trump
- Headlines August 25, 2019 Narendra Modi conferred with UAE’s highest civilian honour
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Kamal Nath’s nephew arrested for fraud
- Technology August 20, 2019 New robots to assist sportspersons at 2020 Tokyo Paralympics
- Parasports August 26, 2019 National selection camp for wheelchair basketball underway in Chennai
- Headlines August 22, 2019 BJP leader files complaint against Anurag Kashyap
- Events August 21, 2019 Vadhu Var Melawa
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News